thirty one

I wander back to the bedroom and stumble towards the bed.  It takes Ian a bit to follow, but I want patiently on my side.  Warmth and contentment spreading through my chest.

As soon as the bed dips with Ian's weight, I turn to snuggle against him with minor difficulty. He hums softly, his hand spraying on my belly and rubbing soothing circles.

I reach out and cup his stubbled cheek in my hand, "are you okay?"

He nods, "yeah, I'm okay.  You?"

"Same," I whisper, leaning up to kiss him.

His warm hand sneaks under my shirt and I can't help but gasp, feeling sensitive where he touches.  He raises a brow and I flush.

"Is that-"

I shut him up with a kiss.  I don't want to talk right now, not really.  I want to be with him.

He seems to understand because the kissing doesn't stop, becomes deeper and more fervent.

"Are you sure?" He asks when we finally part for some much needed air.

I nod breathlessly, "yeah, yes."

He smiles before helping me undress.  And once I'm naked and bare on the big bed, I can't help but get shy.  His eyes roam over my body, darkening with lust and making me shiver in anticipation, making me want to hide.  I'm big and swollen and just... not me.

I guess I said that out loud because he coos, "you're beautiful, so gorgeous, Morgan."

I gasp when his face disappears, my baby bump obscuring my view as Ian's warm mouth swallows me whole.  His long messy hair tickles the underside of my belly with each suck, each lick, each stroke.  It's too much and I'm too close.

It's been too long.

Five months, five long and excruciating months.

"Ian," I warn weakly, "I'm gonna... gonna c-"

I don't even finish before he hums around my hard cock and pushes me over the edge.  He sucks me through it until I'm oversensitive and spent.

When he pulls up, his face is flushed and lips are swollen, shiny with spit and cum.

"You okay?"

"Ye-Yeah," I nod boneless.

He grins, "good, because we're just getting started."

It should be impossible, but I get excited again.

"Don't do that baby boy," he scolds, tugging my lip from my harsh gnawing, "I'll take care of you."

True to his word, Ian does.

He opens me up with patience, refusing to hurt me, before slowly gliding his cock inside of me.  The stretch still burns, but he feels so good.  Like he belongs.

"So good, baby boy," he praises.

"I-Ian," I whimper helplessly.

"It's okay, I got you."

He moves slowly, swiveling his hips as his hands grasp my hips firmly.  I gasp and moan, melting into putty in his hands.

His face near inches away from mine and his lips crash against my lips when we orgasm, swallowing my scream of pleasure until we're panting and sweaty.

He brushes away my hair, smiling at me lovingly.

"I love you," I mumble tiredly.

"I love you too," he whispers, slowly sliding out and cleaning us up.

He helps me onto my side and tucks the pillow beneath my huge belly again.  I run my hand over the soft fleshy mound, feeling for the baby's soft kicks.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Ian asks, his eyes following my every move.

"No," I assure, smiling sleepily at him, "You didn't hurt us."

He slips into bed, arm thrown over my belly before pressing closer to my back.

"You are so beautiful," he reassures, "you're so amazing and I truly love you."

"I love you too, Ian."

I don't see how he buries his face in my neck, how tears glisten in his eyes with pure happiness, but I feel it.

It makes me tear up too.

Though in all fairness, since becoming pregnant I've been nothing but a crybaby.

He doesn't say anything as I sniffle, simply holds me tight, pulls me close.