7 .

F R I D A Y ;   7 : 1 4   a . m .

"You've been busy lately," Leorio yawned, stretching his arms out while we walked into school. "I haven't seen you yesterday or at least for a few minutes. I know you have your cases that are more difficult than ours, but take some time at least to hang out." Yeah, like I'd tell you that I'm dealing with your now ghost friend.

Kurapika sighed, "look, we won't force you if you're busy. We're just worried that you might overwork yourself again."

I could only smile at the two before just waving them off, looking down to hide my face. I never knew that Killua had this kind of luxury. It was nice to have friends.

Once inside, we went our separate ways after bidding our short goodbyes. I already have the needed materials for the lessons today so I didn't need to go to my locker. I entered the classroom and found it empty. No one here yet?

I just shrugged, setting my bag inside my desk and sat down. Now thinking of the pale teen, I haven't seen him since he left this morning.

If that means I get some time with myself, I'll take it.

I know that it's kinda bad to smile in an empty room since someone might walk in and think I'm weird, but it's not like I'm doing this everyday. I might as well do this everyday if he keeps on angering me.

Inhaling the calmness in the air, I leaned back against my chair. Arms crossed over my midriff and eyes shut for a moment. It was peaceful that there were no ghosts or annoying people here.

"Eh? You're smiling like some idiot right now."

I change my mind.

My eyes snapped open and immediately targeted the teacher's desk. Instead of sitting on top of it like yesterday, he was leaning on it, his arms crossed on the desk. Amusement and interest glimmering in his blue eyes.

My smile vanished quickly while I looked over to the window. "Well I'm sorry that I don't reach your expectations," I stuck my tongue out. "Where did you go anyways?" I asked.

"Didn't expect you to ask. Do you miss me?" He grinned widely.

A playful look crossed my face. "As if. I just thought you finally decided to leave me alone."

"Like I said, I'll answer your questions if you let me live with you."

"Okay," I said, "then tell me anything that you remember before getting into a coma."

It was his turn to stick his tongue out. "I said if you let me, like willingly. I followed without your consent until you gave in so it doesn't count." My eye twitched, this peeving feeling in my chest flaring.

I was keeping my breathing in check, tapping my fingers against the wood in order to calm my enraged thoughts. He's good in pissing me off, that's for sure. I huffed out a small laugh before staring directly into his orbs. My undivided attention now on him.

"You ate my food and you're staying with me now," I reminded him as I raised two fingers at him. "Isn't that enough for you to answer me?" I bargained, unsure.

He was doing a thinking pose for a minute before a smile crawled up his face. "Not even close."

My lips curled into a scowl. Him being very annoying right now isn't making my mood any easier. Before the argument can even continue, the door was slammed open. The crew cut, chocolate-haired male stood under the doorway, confuse.

"(Name)? You're very early," he said.

I just nodded. "Yeah, I uhh..." I looked around the room for a moment, seeing Killua watching us like we're his entertainment. "I... wanted to get an early start to school..." Coming up with that excuse, my eyes fell back down on the shorter teen.

Zushi slowly nodded, leaving me be and going over to his seat in front of the teacher's desk, completely unable to detect nor feel Killua's presence. He set his bag on the table and began searching for something.

The fact that Killua is nineteen-years-old and staying in my classroom made things a bit weird for me to understand. I mean, he's a senior while I'm basically just a sophomore-turning-junior in a few months.

"Woah-" I snapped my head over to the scream and was dumbfound by how all his stuff had suddenly scattered. He was bewildered and hastening as fast as he can. I looked back over to the snow-haired teen, mischief dancing across his face with that cat-like smug smirk.

Unbelievable. Seeing as I'm the only one with him — ignoring the ghost — I bent down to his level and placed some of his fallen materials on his chair. "What the hell happened?" I asked, letting my slight vulgar words get to me. He didn't seem to mind though.

"I don't know." He scratched his head. "Everything just... fell! Like something pushed it all down." He gestured to the mess before placing them inside of his bag. "Weird, right?"

"Very," I hid the sarcasm in my voice to stop it from dripping out. My eyes even trailed to where the senior was as I said that, hinting the displeased look on his face. What's he frowning about. "Here." I picked up the last of his things and stretched it out to him.

He thanked me again and soon another student arrived. And another. And another one. The classroom was filled with students and the teacher arrived. Funny enough, Killua was gone by the time I returned the last object.

At least he won't bother me during classes. Relieving.

x•x•x•x•x

F R I D A Y ;   4 : 2 8   p . m .

To (Name)
From Kurapika

Biscuit has a job for you to do. She's wondering if you mind taking it since you still have that... other job to do.

Read

To Kurapika
From (Name)

No probs. On my way to the office.

Sent

Thanks again

Sent

"Why did you help him?" I heard the teen beside me asked, acting all annoyed and pouty. "He was fun to mess with," he trailed off. Strange how finally began floating around next to me. It was interesting.

The conversation... not so much.

I quirked a brow. "What are you? A sadist?"

"Kinda, maybe." He admitted. "It was out of harmless fun though."

"Uh-huh... Yeah..." Unconvinced, I stopped outside of the office entrance. He stopped next to me, almost expectantly waiting for me to go in. Since I didn't, he was just standing there with me.

He threw his thumb over to the door. "Aren't you going in?" I crossed my arms. "Why are you curious? You could just phase right through," I gestured my hand from him to the door.

He expressed his uninterested feelings by saying, "it's all business. Not my forte."

"You're so immature..." I sighed while shaking my head. I soon pushed the door to get inside, leaving the spirit to wait for me later.