Chapter 2

The car pulled into a spot and we got out. "No way you got reservations here!" I exclaimed, I love sushi but I don't think I told Vale that. "Of course Tillie told me how much you like sushi, so I made reservations," Vale said holding my hand as we crossed the parking lot and walked in. As so as you walk in all you could smell was hot food cooking, it was amazing. We sat down and I started to look at the menu.

" You can get anything you want," Vale said looking up at me from his menu, I didn't want to get anything that was too expensive because I knew Vale was going to pay for it whether I wanted to pay or not. So, I got what I always get California roll, and just to try it I got mochi as well. Vale got Sakura roll and he decided that we could share the mochi. If you have never seen Vale eat something, it is the cutest thing on the planet. He looks like a little bunny when he eats it's adorable.

Anyways, we ate our food and I moved on to the mochi, it looked so good and of course, Vale wanted to feed me the first bite. I wasn't going to say no because I love him and I could never say no to someone as hot as him. So, he fed me and I fed him, and of course we got a few awes and things like that from the others around us but we didn't mind. Anyway, I blabbering on so like I said before Vale paid for everything and we left.

When we were outside of Miso Vale stood right in front of me and wouldn't move. "Um, whatcha doing?" I asked as he wasn't letting me walk to the car, he just looked at me, like full-on stared me down "Earth to Vale, is anyone home?" I said waving my hand in front of his face. As I was waving my hand in his face, he grabbed my wrist and kissed me like full-on lip to lip kissed me! I just stood there in shock for a few moments and then just melted into it. The kiss had to be at least a minute long, maybe more I don't know, all I know is that it is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.

My face was as red as a candy apple, "Um....um..." I stuttered I had no idea what to say. Vale just giggled "Oh no, looks like I broke you. Has Leo 1.0 stopped working?" He says jokingly, I snapped out of it "Nope, I-I'm good I'm great." I stuttered trying not to freak out "So, where do you wanna go now?" He asked. I stood there thinking for a moment then I figured it out "Why don't we go to the Halloween shop, we could pick up some things for my house cause we haven't decorated yet."

Vale looked at me like a deer in headlights, "You haven't decorated for Halloween yet!? The son and king of Halloween haven't decorated yet!?" I giggled as I walked to the car "Yes okay, we haven't had any time to with him planning how Halloween should go this year." Vale nodded as a sigh he understood, we both got into the car and I drove us to the Halloween store. I parked and we walked in, "Oh Goblins, they barely have anything." I sighed "We can still look around and see what we can find here then go somewhere else for other stuff pumpkin." Vale says trying to make me feel better.

"That's true...okay let's do that then," I said so, we walked around for a while grabbing anything we thought would be worthy of decorating the house of the King of Halloween with. After going to about 3 different stores we finally found everything we needed. "Let's head back and we can start decorating." Vale says he gets into the car and starts it, about halfway home I realize what he said "Wait what!? You wanna come over and help me decorate!?" I exclaimed.

"Of course, I've never seen you decorate before and I wanna help," Vale explains pulling into my driveway. "Okay, but fair warning we do get a little crazy while decorating," I said getting out of the car and walking up the porch. Vale nodded and I opened the door, "Ah Leo you're home good! Oh, you have brought a friend." My dad gasps with excitement "AND YOU BOUGHT DECORATIONS!! Oh, we have to start at once!" My dad exclaimed. Vale and I both giggled and set all the stuff out to start decorating.