The Rise

Two Hundred Years ago, the Human race began developing special powers we now know as talents and at the same time evil creatures we called Grimm began to appear. Humans early on began to distinguish between each other based on their Talents. Talents can categorize into three sections Personal, Emitter, Irregular, and Dual. Personal Talents only affect the users body like a Enhancements, Mutations, or Transformations. Emitter Talents allows user to control something outside of their body. Dual Talents are where the user Talent has both Personal and Emitter Traits. Irregular Talents are Talents that don't correspond with The Other Talent Section and are usually Extremely powerful. Talent are ranked from 1 to 10 based on how powerful, useful, and convenience of the talents. In the pass Two Hundred years talents have become a major part of the society a example being the higher Talent ranking need for universities. People have split into groups based on talent ranking People with ranking of 1 to 2 are known as Peasant's, 3 to 4 are Pawns, 5 to 7 are known are Knights, 8 to 10 are Royals. Peasants have useless and weak talents, they make up 25% of the population. Pawn have talents that can push them passed human limits 60%. Knights have Powerful talent but do have limitations 14%. Royals have powers the hold no limit and near unlimited potential 1%. My name is Ben Jackson, I go to Lincoln High school, and I'm a Royal.
File

First Name: Ben Last Name: Jackson

Age: 18

Personality: Calm, Collected, Intelligent, and Cunning

Talent: Genie

Rank:10(+)

Class: Irregular

Description: The user can grant any wishes of others or oneself without any limitations: no resource needed, no condition required, no limited number, no delays for use/reuse, and no exception whatsoever.

They can grant very vague or even inconceivable/impossible wishes that will always come true no matter what, as the power will automatically make up for the user's personal limitations when granting them.

Today is the last day of School this is the day the seniors take aptitude test for college and universities. I do have Sister we are twins.

File

First Name: Jessica Last Name: Jackson

Age: 18

Personality: Caring to sibling, Girly, Cunning, Smart

Talent: Weapon Arsenal

Rank: 10(+)

Class: Irregular

Description: User possesses a massive amount of summonable weapons and are able to use them at the right situation. Name the weapon, and the user is bound to have something that fits.

" Class as you know today is the last day of high school and your final chance of universities " Teacher

" What the point The Jackson triplet are going to be the only one to go to a good university " Cripple

" The Jackson Twins are already going to a university containing only Royals and Knights " Teacher

" The Jackson twins are like Deities, they earned their nickname The Genie King and Warrior Goddess especially Ben with his Caramel smooth skin and long hair absolutely stunning " Female Cripple

" You can stop talking about us like were not here" Ben

BEEP....BEEP....BEEP The bell just rang signalling the end of our high school years

" Remember your not high school students anymore so act like it "

LOCATION: JACKSON ESTATE

We are now at our mansion packing up our stuff. The University we are going to is located in Japan and we have to be there in about two weeks. This University was well known for it prestigious students.