Chapter Two: Krixi's Curiosity

"Hi~ I'm Krixi~I speak for the trees~" the fairy giggles while talking to a bunny. She loves fluttering around the forest part of the campsite she saw Velhein walking to Butterfly and she blinks and thinks for a while since he has been approaching the Assasin beauty for a while now. Her huge butterfly wings flapping gently keeping her levitated on the grassy soil.
         Krixi shrugs and flaps her wings deeper in the forest using her magic to make the forest healthy again. She hums while she gently lands on the ground and flowers grow where she stepped on the spot. She breaths in and out happily finally smelling fresh air and not blood. She slowly lift her hand and a butterfly landed on her fingers, she is one of the red team earlier and she used her power through violence... She felt so guilty and she wanted to apologise to the others that she hurt back in the battlefield.
     "What's with the long face?~" Maganga appeared out of nowhere. The creepy clown wearing his "Circus of Horror" outfit. She chuckles a little looking at him, "YOU look terrifyingly good Maganga~" he was chanting 'needles' sometimes and it was creepy but hilarious.
        "Hey Maganga?" Krixi called. He hummed while playing with his staff, "What is it behind those boarders?" the fairy asked looking at the wall of thorns and trees that is separating their 'Territory'. Krixi has a lot of questions and she is very curious on why they are not allowed there, "I'm going to fly there!" she fluttered her wings and flied up to the walls. "KRIXI NO IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!!!" Maganga shouted worried that his friend might get hurt. "Just a little... More!" she continues to fly up to the 60 feet tall of thorns. Pating she finally saw the end of the terrible wall. Before she could get a peak on the other side a powerful attack made her throw back to the other side.

       Krixi screamed falling back to the campsite. Maganga runs after her and quickly called for someone to help her heal.

Meanwhile.... On the other side of the wall...

A huge weapon was shoved on the ground where the person just aimed to Krixi to keep her out of the wall. "Someone almost saw..." the person said through the walky talky. "I will make sure to keep her out..."