Chapter Three: The Two Clowns

Maganga was sitting outside the cabin after he took Krixi in the infemery. He sigh a little worried for the little girl, he felt a gun next to his head and his eye twitch. "What do you want?" he grumpily said. Joker just laughed and sits next to him, "Why so serious?~" Joker said pulling out a card, Maganga just sat there also getting curious of what is behind the other wall. Why did someone attacked Krixi just like that?
         Joker sat next to him fixing his purple suite, he was actually glad that maganga isn't wearing purple too. "Red suites you more Maganga, but a serious face doesn't... Now be the clown you are back there... We were watching earlier when you have been summoned..." the two of them sat quietly. They don't really liked being summoned in the arena and fight their clones or their friends," I really hated being allies with Batsy but we can't do anything about it anyways." Joker stood up and Maganga stood up too taking his staff, Maganga sigh and decided to annoy the marksmen to make him feel better. Meanwhile Joker crashed into the DC heroes cabin to enlighten his boredom...

It's chaos now....

        Payna and Dao sipping tea by the garden with Airi. "Those two clowns... Always crashing cabins for fun..." Payna sigh sipping tea. Dao giggles and eats tea cakes, Airi was just glaring at the chaos going on in the campsite while she cleans her sword. Kil'Groth suddenly yell and he is now in his ultimate skill form.

     "Oh dear... " Dao spoke softly covering her mouth with her fingers seeing how the men destroy each other. Lauriel (A/N: forgot to spell her name) was just silently floating next to Airi watching the men destroy about 60% of the camp.

They can literally hear the two clowns laughing like idiots from there....