😊Christian😊

So I went to school anyways and everywhere I look I see Lai and Darell boo'd up.I ain't jealous or nothing cause that's my bestie but it still hurts me to see him betray me.
Weeks Past...
So Lai and Darell have been dating for like 2 weeks and I finally got over it and it's not as awkward as I thought it would be.
But today Lai has been acting all sad and quiet.I was sitting in front of the school with Miya and Jay and his friends.
"Lai been crying"Jay said laughing.
"You play too much" I said laughing.I only laughed because Lai always claims she never cries.
"Nah he serious"Miya said.
"Why she crying?"I said concerned.
"I can't tell you cause she might not want you to know"Jay said.
I know he fucking lying.She tells me anything if I ask.I only asked him and not her because I couldn't see her until 3:30PM and right now it was 10 AM
"She told me to ask you"I lied.
"Oh...Darell and her broke up" he said. "Thanks...By the way she didn't tell me to tell you to tell me"I said running off.
It just so happened Lai was in the bathroom crying the same time I walked in.
"Hey Lai,what's wrong" I said.
"Nothing" she lied.I could tell she was lying because she always plays with her hair.
"Did you and Darell break up?"I said.She shook her head yes.
"I didn't wanna tell you because I feel embarrassed...he said he liked Shantae"she said.
"Don't feel embarrassed it's ok...Plus he ain't shit anyways ,if he wants Shantae over you he must be blind"I said honestly.
I felt her pain because he did the same thing to me.
It was the end of the quarter and we started our new classes tomorrow.Me and Lai compared our schedules and it turns out that we have two classes together.
The next day...
I start my new classes today.I walk inside my first class and find a seat at the back of the class. The first thing I pull out is my phone and scroll through Instagram.
5 minutes pass...
I was looking at Instagram still and I felt someone standing behind me.I turned around and saw this cute tall boy staring at me.

I turned around and saw this cute tall boy staring at me

"Excuse you."I said rudely.
"Oh damn shawty my bad" his accent was so fine.
"You good but what you staring at?"
I said.
"You"he said boldly.
"Oh well what you want?" I said blushing.
"Can I sit here?" he said pointing to the desk next to me.
"Sure"I said as I moved my books.
"So... What's Your Name?" he said
"Cadeesha but you can call me Dee"
"My name is Christian but people call me King... you can call me daddy tho"he said winking.
"I'll go with King"I said laughing knowing damn well what I really wanted to call him.
"This class boring"he said letting out a big ass sigh.
"The class didn't even start yet"I said looking at the clock.
"Oh shit you right"he said laughing
"Mr.Combs, do I have to give you assigned seats?"our teacher Mr.Maxwell said
"No sir"he said.
Time was going by slow. We still had 45 minutes in class. Everyone was half asleep.I was about to fall asleep when I felt something touch my thigh.I look down to see King holding my thigh as  he dropped his head on my lap.
"Excuse you"I said feeling comfortable yet uncomfortable.
"Oh my b"he said as he picked his head up and wiped his eyes.
Niggas accidentally grabbing people thighs now.
" I hope you guys like the people sitting next to you because they will be your partners for the rest of the year "Mr.Maxwell said grabbing the attendance sheet.
Damn...
" So... "He said whistling making it even more awkward as hell.
"So what? " I said not knowing what to talk about either.
"This nigga sleep so what you tryna do" He said pointing at Mr.Maxwell.
"I'm not trying to do anything but go on my phone" I said scrolling through Instagram.
"You got a boyfriend? " He asked making me damn near choke on my own spit.
"No" I said trying not to smile.
"Well here" He said grabbing my phone and putting his number in my phone.
"Daddy🍆💦? " I said reading his name in my phone out loud causing everyone to hear me.
"Yes? " He said grinning.
"I wasn't calling you daddy I was reading your contact name" I said punching him in the shoulder.
"Well text me when you tryna link up" He said winking and walking out the class door.
"Alright everyone up... Class is over" Mr. Maxwell yelled.
"Have a good day" I said before walking out of the classroom.
My next class was a class I hated because well....

"Hey Dee" Darell said reaching for a hug that a successfully dodged.
"Hi Darell" I said folding my arms.
"So what's been going on with you? " He asked trying to start a conversation that I wasn't interested in.
"Nothing" I said blankly.
"So... I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime? " He asked as the gym door bussed open
I turn to see King late as fuck with a forged pass that the teacher took.
"Wassup" He said putting his hand around my shoulder.
"Nothing" I said smiling.
"Yo wassup lil nigga? " King said dabbing  Darell up.
"Nothing" He said walking off in disappointment.
"What did I do? " King said laughing.
"Well that lil nigga wanted to take me out but you gave him the answer I was dreading to tell him" I said laughing.
"Why you got all your curves out? " King said looking at my outfit.
"I don't it's just the way the clothes fit me" I said laughing.
"Nah ma you can't be showing my goodies to everyone" King said folding his arms.
"Who said these were yours? " I asked
"You did...  Shit the way you look and act around me proves it. " He said honestly.
"Boy please" I said denying it.
Do I really be tripping when I'm around him?