❓Jealous❓

King been blowing my phone up trying to go out but I'm really trying to clear my schedule. I'm struggling between school and King. If I go out I'mma have to study extra hard... But if I go out I might cop a fine nigga.I unfortunately gotta reschedule with him cause ain't no debate with school.But I guess we cool we just on the getting to know you stages for now..
The next day...
I've been thinking about King all week... I ain't really tell anyone how I feel cause I ain't tryna be exposed or some shit.
"What's been going on? " Lai said being that we ain't link up in a little minute.
"Nothing I'm just chilling" I said glaring past her to King who was now hugged up on some other girl.
"You like him? " Lai said looking in the direction I was looking at.
"Naw girl he a hoe hoe" I lied.
"But it look like you hurt hurt tho" Lai said as we started walking to class.
"I'm cool don't worry about me" I said brushing it off.
We had to walk past King and his "girl" to get to class.
We walking past them unbothered as hell and the girl got the nerve to side eye me... So I just rolled my eyes and kept on walking.
"Ayyyee someone ask this bitch why her airpods got wires" She yelled trying to entertain her posse and the crowd around them.
"Bitch I think it's funny how your the only one laughing" I said honestly.
No one else was laughing cause they had androids 🤘🏾or wires on their headphones.
"Exactly not even worth our time... Come  on Dee" Lai said as we continued to walk to class
"This nigga got the nerve... I'm tired of this bullshit ass dating life to be honest" I said frustrated.
"Girl don't let niggas stress you out... You need to be worried about this exam we bout to take" Lai said laughing
"And I ain't study... Bitch can you say cheat? " I said laughing
"You a trip" Lai said plopping down in her seat.
"Damn bitch relaxed much? " I said before I was interrupted by some bullshit.
"Hey Dee" King said awkwardly
"Mhmm" I said not wanting to talk after what I saw.
"Listen I was telling her our little fling was over" King said making eye contact.
"It ain't look like that" Lai said
"Yo can we talk in private? " King said noticing the whole class was listening.
"I guess" I said walking out to the lockers, King following me.
"You good? " He asked.
"Nah nigga I'm not ok because a boy not a man walked up to me acted like he wanted to be something and then turns around and fucks with another bitch... I don't wanna look like no side piece or 2nd option... You gonna sit over here and try to act like you ain't no player and you a loyal nigga but I really don't see it... I've been hurt before and I'm not tryna get hurt again" I said
"I know and I'm not trying to make look like no side cause you're worth more... Ma whatever them other niggas did to you is never gonna happen with me ever, I promise" He said raising my chin with his finger.
"On that note I'm not trying to talk if you don't want to make things work" I said walking away.
All of a sudden this nigga pulls me back and kisses me. Can you say unexpected? Nigga was trying to prove a point or something.
"Did you kiss the other bitch with those lips? " I asked.
"Are you jealous? " He responded.
"First of all why you answer my question with another question and second of all what I gotta be jealous for? " I said
"I don't know ask yourself that? Maybe cause I'm sexy and you can't deny it" He said cheesing.
"Nah never that" I said laughing.
"You don't gotta front shawty" He said feeling his self
"Oh please... Now can we get back in class? " I asked.
"Yeah come on"He said holding the door for me.
" Well look who decided to return to class" Ms.Simms said.
"Sorry for our tardiness" I said sitting down behind King.
"Well since you too weren't here y'all will be partners" Ms.Simms said handing out  handing out papers.
"What's the project? " King asked.
"A baby making project" Lai joked.
"Bitch don't play like that" I said pushing her shoulder.
"Like I said out there... You don't gotta front" King said smirking
"So you copping now? " Some boy from the back of the class yelled.
"I guess so" King said looking at me.
"Nigga shut up... That nigga look like he supposed to be in college but got held back for like 4 years. " I said laughing at my own joke.
"Dammmmn" Lai said laughing with me
"Quickest way to shut a nigga up" I said giving Lai a high five.
"Nah I don't get intimidated... You gotta PLEASE ME TURN AROUND AND JUST TEASE ME BABY to make me shut up" King said laughing
"The only thing you should be pleasing and teasing are your books and me" Ms. Simms said.
"Wooaaahh" We all said noticing how she said what she said.
"Y'all I mean pleasing me doing y'all work... Y'all fast asses don't even need to be worrying about the other pleasing until y'all come of age. " Ms.Simms said.
"King and Dee do the project please cause if you don't I will be making phone calls home" She finished making the class work.
Damn will I will be stuck with this nigga every class? But I ain't even gonna trip I feel different around him and I like it... My mood is Butterflies by Queen Naija to be honest.

I don't wanna fall so fast
But I'm open
They always say that good things never last
And I know 'cause I've been broken
I'm tryin' to protect my heart
But you're making it so hard
And I guess it's safe to say
You take my pain away
And I just wanna hold you all night long
Whenever I'm around you, nothing's wrong
I'm hoping that you'll always be around
You got me on a high, I don't wanna come down
And I love it, I love it (these butterflies)
Yeah I love it, I love it (I'm on a high)
Yeah, I love it, I love it
And I just wanna love on you (ooh)