Chapter 1

Ringggg!!!! The school bell goes off 3:45 and it's Friday school is officially out. I grab my  calculus notes and stuff them in my Nike bag. Math is my favorite subject because I love learning how to count money different ways. As I step out to the full hallway a soft small hand found its way into mines. I look to the side and see Flo Jones but i call her Flo Jo. Every time I see her I smile which is a rare. She 5'3 Carmel melanin skin, c cup breast, booty shaped like an apple,big brown eyes, natural hair that's press and falls to the middle of her back,full lips, and in the center of her body she has a heart of gold. Can't forget 17 and a virgin! What's up Juan? Flo said I know she caught me staring. Nothing much just about to head to the crib and chill do you want to come? Will there be smoke in the air? Flo questioned I gave her the duhh look. She just chuckled and lead me out the school door.

          We both stay on the south side of Chicago my moms a cna who work crazy hours to provide for us. We don't have much but we have enough which helps me to be humble. When we hit my block all the big niggas said their what ups and shook up with me. Even though I was 17 I get respect. I have a small business selling white and I'm their middle man to the supplier. Young, hungry and wise. We get to the second floor of the two flat that my mother rent. Of course moms not home so we head straight to my room. My decor is a queen bed, 32 inch tv, PlayStation 4, and some cloths in the closet.Naw the crib is not laid out can't let my mother know what I'm doing it will break her. I do enough to help maintain the bills without her getting suspicious.

      I go under my bed grab my shoe box. I always keep an half pound of loud roll up Flo Jo. You don't have to tell me twice. Flo said smiling like Chester the cat. She pulled out a backwood and stuffed it. Next I get a FaceTime call from my right hand. I answer it what up Vic my nigga? Shit trying to see if you want to play 2k you know I got Lebron and the Lakers Vic mumbled. Yeah I'll beat yo ass real quick. I responded quickly because he know he can't beat me. Is that my black ass brother Flo said while flaming the wood with her nosey ass. Aye watch yo mouth girl being my little sister ain't gonna save you. Vic joked. Flo description of him is accurate he black and solid like black marble, 6'2 250lbs keep his braids up for months like Jim Jones naw he don't play ball he a real killer. He is only 23 but definitely responsible for some of the unsolved murders in the Chicago Tribute Newspaper. Vic been my brother from another mother for as long as i can remember. But in real life Flo was his princess and will do anything for her. Alright you two lovebirds I'll holler and Juan I'm not taking it easy on you this time. I laughed and hung up. Flo laid her head in my lap so she can watch me play the game. I picked Golden State of course an hour and 2 blunts later I beat his ass in 2K.

         So Juan ... Flo said sheepishly. What's up Flo Jo? I think I'm ready to have sex. She said low and sexy. I was silent for a while. Say something? She urged. Girl you know you my real one but I want to first time to be special. So give me time ok?
She nods but that's not good enough. I pull her into my lap so she can feel how much all 10 inches of me want her and gave her a kiss that said how Im feeling. Let me walk you to the crib it's getting late.
She grabbed her Pink book bag and we headed out my crib. It was the middle of the spring so the night time was a little chilly. I took off my hoodie and gave it to Flo. Can't have her out here bad she is my heart. 3 blocks later we reach her apartment on 79th and Bishop She give me a peck on the lips and said I love you Juan Carter. I love you to My Flo Jo I responded. I watched her close the door behind her. When I stepped off the porch i got a text for a serve I better go bust this move before moms make it to the crib.