Dark Flo

I locked the double locks on the door. The smell of burning alerted me and i ran to the kitchen in the back of the apartment. I turned off the oven it was an pizza well it was when it went in now its just a mess. I screamed Vic!!! I hope you not high and sleep. You gonna burn down the crib with you in it!
I heard foot steps when I turned around the eyes staring at me was not Vic. They belonged to my moms ex Fred. He is an average male with an regular IQ nothing special. What are you doing here Fred my momma kicked you out two week ago for stealing her money. Juan told me he saw a shorty on the block sell creepy Fred an 8 ball which was the same day my momma money came up missing. My moms know Juan keep me with whatever and that my brother will go get bread by any means so that left only one suspect. Yeah it was only a hundred but its the principal of the matter. We the Jones do not trust addicts and thieves . Can't believe this trifling nigga is here! How did you get in here anyway Fred ? His eyes was glossed over and was leaning a little bit. I just came  to tell yo momma sorry and I want her back. Can you put a word in for me? No sir I will not, its time for you to go.
As I walked passed him with the intent to open the front door so his crackhead ass can exit but he grab my arm I snapped my neck and slapped the slob out his mouth. His grip only tightened and that's when the fear set in. You bougie bitch you put yo hands on me now I'm gonna put my hands on you. He forced his tongue and my mouth and grab my ass. I punched scratched and cried but none of it was effective. The drugs had him numb with quick think I bit down as hard as I could and bit the tip of his tongue off.
Now it was his turn to cry and scream. This caused him to let me go and I bolted to the door. As I unlocked the second lock I felt my feet leaving the floor and I was thrown into the wall with force. The wall to the air out of me and i became dizzy The last thing I remember was him locking the door back and his timberland boot coming toward my face.