Chapter one

Obsidion eyes followed the black dragon. ''Well,'' hissed a pale dragon. ''the dreamvisitor is hidden from the dragonets of death'' replied a silver dragon. the dragonets were, at that moment, spying on their 'parents', or teachers as puffin and opal refered them as. Opal was the rainwing dragonet of the group. Her scales were usually black with fleck's of red and orange. Puffin was an icewing/rainwing hybrid, who made her scales iceblue with flecks of gold and silver. Blowfish, the seawing, was an aqua color. He always was bossing the dragonets around. Skyler, the skywing, was the only one who listened to him because he was gay and loved him. Skyler had orange scales the color of embers. Opal has sky blue eyes. Puffin has one green eye and one dark blue eye. Blowfish had blue eyes. And skyler had orangeish-red eyes. Sandstorm, the sandwing daragonet, had desert pale scales and grayish-green eyes. Earthquake was a flat brown color who had brown eyes. Puffin knew something the others did'nt. That puffin was an animus. She found out because she had enchanted a stalagmite to flout to the cave roof and break. It had flown to the roof and broke. Puffin felt dread as darkstalker appered in the den. 'i enchant my thoughts so no one can hear them but me!' puffin hurriedly chanted. ''we have geust's'' growled stonemover. The gardians whipped their heads toward the river and shadows were everyone hid. ''you run,'' puffin told sanstorm. '' i enchanted my thoughts, they dont know im here.'' the others quickly ran. ''well, that was good to know.'' silverscales scraping voice was cold and heavy with age. ''I hid the star in my chambers,'' hissed darkstalker ''they'll never find it in there, under my blankets'' ''thats what you think'' puffin whispered, then turne invisible and ran to darkstalker's room to find the forbidden treasure.