Part 6

The cool air stung puffin's face. It was all she hoped it would be. The mountains climbed high in the sky, but not as high as puffin was. She looped, letting out a long laugh. The sea glittered to the west, And the huge trees of the rainforest to the south. They were officially in the sky kingdom. ''WOAH!'' yelped blowfish, almost smashing into earthquake. "SORRY" he called to her. "it's fine" she called back, waving her tail before bolting after shadowtravler in a game of tag. 'Wow,' puffin thought, watching her friends flash around below her. 'Their so happy out here,' She turned her face to the sun. 'Well, of course they are! WE'RE FREE!!' Puffin lowered her face, nd watched the black form of opal. She had made her scales black last night, and hadn't changed them sence. ''This is AWESOME!!!" opal called up to Puffin. "come join us Puff!" sandstorm laughed. "well, since you asked so nicely-'' Puffin twisted into a quick, tight dive. The wind pressed against her every scale. The sun warming her to the bones. Her friends watching her descend lightning fast. She barreled past skyler, then abruptly snapped her wings open with a whoop. She drifted up back to skyler, then circled him. ''Show off'' he grumbled. "how did you even do that?'' Opal asked, her scales finally shifting pink and purple. "very carefully" puffin said with her 'im just that good' voice she used whenever she did something the other's couldn't. "she means carelessly'' skyler joked. Puffin hissed playfully and swatted at him. He ducked behind blowfish with a laugh. Puffin darted after him. Opal rolled her sky blue eyes, her scales turning peach with delight. Earthquake laughed a loud, booming laugh. "WHO ARE YOU!!??" roared a new voice, as sharp as rocks in an avalanche.

HA! CLIFF HANGER! and yes, im alive... sort of...kind of... not really...