31 - Touch my body

« Trystan «

I followed Debra to the bedroom, my eyes focused on the rounded curve of her bottom while I stroked my cock with one hand. My dick was so hard, I could feel my pulse beating at the tip of it.

She turned around, flashing me with her beautiful breasts before sliding the straps of her dress off her shoulders and then dropping it on the floor. The dress I'd specifically told her to fold and put away nicely.

She'd looked ridiculously good in that dress tonight, but seeing her half naked wearing barely there panties, her boots and nothing else... I had no words.

I picked up the dress, feeling the fine fabric with my fingers, allowing the bottom of the dress to slide over my erection. I sucked in a breath and closed the bedroom door behind me.

The lights in the room were dim and I could see Debra sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread open as she gently rubbed her clit, her tight curls glistening with moisture. Her skimpy panties were on the bed behind her. She smiled and it was the most sensual thing I'd ever seen in my life.

I folded the dress and then opened the closet where she had most of her clothes in a mess. Since I couldn't find a spot for the dress, I grabbed a hanger and hung it up. This woman was bound to drive me crazy in more ways than one.

I sat down front row on an armless, but very sturdy chair next to the bed and I simply watched her. I loved the way the golden warmth of the lamps turned her skin a honey brown. Fucking magnificent. She looked at me through lowered lashes, biting her lip whenever she'd hit the spot with her fingers.

I'd meant to only watch, but seeing her like this was such a turn on. My hand settled over my rigid cock and I leaned back in my seat, making myself comfortable.

I was still wearing my sweater and my pants while she had nothing on but those high heeled boots. I found the contrast really hot for some reason.

She continued to gaze at me with large, dark brown eyes and I watched closely as she slid the tip of her middle finger into her wet pussy.

I groaned and shook my head. "Come here, baby. Let me do that for you."

She stood up and modeled slowly toward me. She had a sexy walk, her hips swaying invitingly. Her breasts, sweet jesus, were perfect watermelons. They were full and they hung slightly, her nipples tight and pointy.

She leaned over and kissed me, her hand finding my dick. She squeezed me and I gently loosened her tight grip. She looked at me with question marks in her eyes.

"If you do that, I'm going to cum."

"I want you to..."

"I'll do that only after I've made you come two or three times. For now, just kiss me, baby."

She stepped in between my legs and I grabbed her by her waist and sat her on my lap. Cupping her jaw, I took her mouth. I kissed her gently at first, and then deeper, my tongue sliding along hers, and then rougher, biting and tugging on her lips until they parted for me.

I held her waist lightly, feeling the rhythm of her hips as she moved her ass and hips on me, her wet core leaking over my shaft. She was moaning at this point, sliding her pussy on me again and again.

I squeezed her butt and spanked her. "How bad do you want this dick?" I asked, my voice raspy.

She hoisted herself up on my lap and grabbed it, rubbing the crown over her swollen clit and then down toward her slit. "This bad," she said, lowering her body over me, but I anticipated her next move and didn't allow her to impale herself on it.