Today is the Day

This morning I woke up in a cold sweat trembling with heave breathing. "I'm safe, I'm safe" I slowly panted to myself scared of what I left in my nightmare. "They can't get you if your not there." I reassured myself.

'Hmm it's only 6:30 what should I do' I thought to myself. I had an hour before I had to get ready for my meeting with the building manager by the McRonalds.

I got up and walked in the main room and closed my room door behind me. I walked up to the pc I had set up yesterday, when I moved in.

Before I could even press the power button there was a knock on the door. I get up and go open the door putting on my best fake smile. "Hello I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you (Y/N) I'm Ashiya your next door neighbor."

"Is there anything I could help you with Ashiya"

"I was wondering if you by any chance wanted to come over and meet the rest of your neighbors."

"Sure just let me quickly get dresses."

"Okay. I'll see you later then." Ashiya walked away from the door allowing me to close it. Hmmm, the first time you talk to me you ask me to come to your house, not suspicious at all.

Sooo let's just say I might have fallen back asleep and woke up at 7:30 when my meeting is at 8:00 and I still have to get ready, heh. 

----------------------Time Skip ----------------------------

I manage to get ready in 15 minutes with makeup (sorry if you don't where makeup) a bun and flats all in 15 minutes which is a mystery to me.

I ran out the door and down the stairs and ran as fast as I could the McRonald. Some how I was only 5 minutes later which I guess is preety good. When I got to the front of the building there was a woman standing in front the McRonald.

The woman was preety shot about 5'1. She had long black hair and sparking purple eyes. She was also accompanied by a hella hot man with black shagy hair and piercing Red eyes.

The woman walked up to me. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Ashlyn VonChocolate the owner of the new cafe you must be (Y/N)."
"It's nice to meet you Miss Ashlyn and..."

"Red..." He looked down at me with a piercing gaze."It's nice to meet you to Mr Red." I said trying not to blow my top with all my nervousness.

"Oh please drop the formalities were all about the same age here anyway, just call me Ashlyn and you can call him Red"

"Okay."

"So would you please follow me this way so you can see the building and so we can star the interview."
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author here and I just wanted to say that this chapter got done faster than I expected but I did finish my homework faster. This story might actually be a little slow in progression because it's how I right but oh well. Author out.