The Interview and Metting Him

I walked into the building behind Ashley and Red. 'How are they dresses so lazy for something as important as a meeting.' I think as I look at the short female in fort of me to see her in a oversived hoodie and some jeans. We stopped at a table before I got to admire the hotness radiating for Red. There were two people sitting at the table one was a girl with blond hair and baby blue eyes, while the other a guy with jett black hair and dark blue eyes who was holding the females hand.

The woman with blue eyes spoke up. "Hi I'm Serena and this is my boyfriend Ash." Her tone was calm and nice. There was a 'soosh' sound and before I could register what happened Ashley and Serena we're out the room.

I look over to Red and just now notice how tall he is. He's like 6 feet tall. "Have a seat... " I herd a deep menacing voice say. I instantly sit in one of the many chairs around the table. "What made you apply to this job?" He asks with a  semi-low and happy voice asks.

"I was in need of some cash to pay rent and this was all that I could find on a short notice."

"Can you cook...?" I hear Red ask "No." Is my simple response. "Your in!" I hear a happy high pitched voice ask. "There isn't really much of a interview. We just needed to know if you could cook or not and why you wanted the job. " Serena explains.

"Really it was that simple?"

"Yup. Is Tuesday a good day to start. "

"Yeah Tuesday is fine." I say happiness laces my voice. " Good,  here's your schedule." Ashley hands me a sheet of paper with the time and dates on them. "Thank you." I get up to leave out the cafe but before I can Ashlyn walks up to me. "And one more thing, you WILL be wearing cosplay sometimes." I look down at the short woman with an expression of shock. "Do--Do I have to?" I question. 

"If you don't we'll fire you. Well get home safely." Ashlyn says as she basically pushes me out the building. 'Well that was weird' I think to myself. As I wall out the building I stop in front of the McRonalds 'Wait it's MgRonalds I always thought it was McRonalds, oh well' I open my purse and fish through it until I find my wallet.

I open the door and walk up to the counter to a man with black hair and red eyes kinda like Reds but you can see emotions in the eyes of the guy being the counter. "Hi welcome to MgRonalds, what can I get you." He says with cheery monotone voice.

"Uhh, I'll have a cheese burger and medium black pepper fries."

"Ok that'll be ¥344.6."

"Hear you go."

"Thank you." I stand off to the side and wait for them to call the number of my order. "Number 314." A short girl with her light auburn pinkish hair in pigtails. "Here you go." She smiles and hands me my order in a to go bag. "Thank you." I smile and walk out the door heading back to my home. If you can even call it a home.

-----------------------------Time Skip ---------------+++

I change in something comfy and slip my slipers on. I walk out the room and knock on the door at the end of hall. "Oh hi (Y/N) I thought you forgot." I smile nervously after hearing this. "Well I kinda did and fell asleep and when I woke up I had to rush and get ready or I was gonna be late for my interview."

"Well your here now so why don't you come in." I walk in to see a girl with mangent hair and green eyes yelling at a man with black hair and I also see the girl I saw working at the MgRonald today. Theres also a male sitting in the back with the most beautiful shade of purple for hair. 

"Everyone calm down I want you all to meet miss (Y/N) who moved in last week." I wave at them all and introduced myself. "Nice to meet you all I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." The male with black hair sits up to reveal himself as the man I saw working at the MgRonalds this moring.

The girl with light auburn hair was the first to notice me. "Hay you came to the MgRonalds earlier today. Well nice to meet you my name is Chiho." I smiled shifting in my position a little. The woman with mangent hair was next to speak "I'm Emilia nice to meet you." I did a little bow. "I'm Maou, you already know Ashiya, and that in the back is urushihara." I look at the man with purple hair. "Yup that's me." He turns around. His purple eyes are so alluring.

"It's really nice to meet you all----" Your phone starts to ring. Your ring tone is Unravel for Tokyo Ghoul (I was listening to it while I made this). "Please excuse me." I walk out the room and stop the song from playing by awnsering the phone. "Hello, who is this." I say with a stern tone "Hi honey it's me your mom I was wondering if you could come ho--" I close the phone and walk back in the room. "I'm sorry about that."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥♥♥♥

918 words. That's a new record for me. Author- Chan out.