Dancing

Ali 

    I got up and went to the stage with Ethan. I couldn't believe I was going to dance in public. Anne doesn't even know that I can dance. No one does. The song:

I started to dance just like Ciara did in the video. In the middle of the song, I went to the table that the guys were at and grabbed Nathan's hat. I hope he didn't get mad. Ethan and I finished the rest of the dance. I was tired by the end of it. I went to go sit back at the table. I gave Nathan back his hat.

"Sorry," I said sitting down beside Anne.

"It's already. I thought you were really good up there Ali," He said looking at me.

I thanked him and started to talk to Anne. All of a sudden Tom asked where the food was.

"Sorry guys, Za's ordered took the longest." Ethan said coming to the table with a big tray of food.

I don't see how steak took the longest but oh well.

We thanked him and started to eat. 

"Ali, there is some paper under your plate." Jay said

I got it and saw Ethan's number on it.

"He gave you his number," Tom said looking at Nathan.

Nathan had a blank expression on his face.

I got the paper and shoved it in my pocket. The rest of the night was just us making jokes and telling stories. It surprise me because Anne was talking to them too. I guess The Wanted can bring the shy out of people. After dinner, which the guys begged to pay, we went to the hotel. We said goodnight and went our separate ways.

Next day,,,,,

We hung out the guys the whole day. Nathan wouldn't say anything to me. At last, I got tired of it and stopped trying to talk to him. It wasn't until 5 when I was cooking that he decided to try to talk.

"Ali, is there anything I can help you with?" I just looked at him.

"Now you want to talk?" I said turning back around.

"Look I'm sorry. I'm just having a messed day." Nathan said.

I turned to looked at him and say him with his arms open.

I decided to forgive and forget. I walked into his arms and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and laugh. We let go and I continue to cooked. We talked the rest of the day. He kept treating me like I was one of the guys. Like I was Jay. 

"I have to go." I said looking at my watch.

"Where are you going?" Max asked.

"Ethan wants me to come to dinner with him." I said hugging everyone. When I got to Nathan, he didn't even hugged me back. I was hurt. I just nodded my head  and walked out the door. While I was changing, Anne asked me what she was supposed to do while I was gone.

"Talked to the guys." I said coming out of the bathroom with new clothes.

[polyvore]

I hugged Anne and walked out of the door. I ran into Nathan.

"You look nice." Nathan said.

I just looked at him and walked off. Nathan and his mixed feeling were not worth my time anymore. I drove off and went to the restaurant that Ethan told me to. I saw Ethan with two older people. The man looked liked at older Ethan. I got out and walked to them.

"Hi Ethan," I said.

"Hi babe. Ali, this is my mom, Stacy and my dad, Bill." Ethan said kissing my forehead.

WTF! Why did Ethan kiss me? I just nodded and stared at Ethan.

What was going on?

A/N: The next POV would be in Nathan's.Hope you enjoy it.