Nathan POV

Concert.....

The lads and I were getting ready for the concert. I was very excited. Jay was bouncing around and Max was playing with Tom's ear. Siva was on the phone with his girlfriend. Before I knew it, it was tired to go on stage. We got on stage and started to sing. Half way in the song, 'Glad you came', Tom and Jay was laughing. I turn to see where they were looking at and saw two girls. One had long dark brown hair and a black shirt that said 'Party on' on it. She had a lighter complexion than the other one. The other one had mocha chocolate skin, her hair was short with brown and black. She was cute. She had a tank top with a bow on it. I saw her and her friend look at Tom and Jay laughing, they stopped dancing. I wish they didn't. I didn't give them much more thought because my part of the song was coming up. After we sung the rest of the CD, we left to do the meet & greet. We went through thousand of girls and didn't see either of the girls. I was quiet sad. I want to know Ms. Mocha's name. I know that's not her name, but because I don't know it, I will call her that. At the end of the meet &greet, we went though the stage to get the van. When we got to the stage, we saw Ms. Mocha and her friend dancing. We all found it really funny so we laughed. They turned to us. Before we knew it, they were running away. I can't believe they tricked us with Megan Fox. After the encounter with the girls,we went to the van. 

"That was weird," Siva said sitting in the back.

"Yes, we just wanted to see what they was doing." Jay said sitting beside him. 

 Tom sat by Max and I was in front.  We got to the hotel and went to sleep. The next day, we were suppose to go to the beach. We haven't been there in a long time. We woke up and change into beach. While we was walking we saw the girls from last night, they were getting off that easy.

 "Ummmm....," They said together.

"Cat got your tongue love." Tom said smiling down at that.

The girls look to each other and slowly get up. They start slowly grabbing their stuff making sure that it wasn't noticeable. Before their could stand, their were circle by the us.

"We will just be going that way." Ms.Mocha said trying to get pass Siva and Jay. They wouldn't move.

"Sorry. Can't let you do that. We tried to talk to you guys yesterday and you guys just ran away. We want to know why." Jay said looking at 'Party girl'.

I could see a connection. It was strange because Jay usually didn't go for her type. Sad really.

"You guys scared us so we decide to high tail it out of there before you guys called security on us." Ms. Mocha said looking down. 

"We wouldn't do that." Max said smiling at them.

"Sure, you wouldn't. I would if this weirdo was dancing on the stage." "Party girl" said pointing at Ms.Mocha.You might be a weirdo but she was a cute weirdo. I could see that they were both shy.

We  laugh.

"Can we know you weirdos name?" I asked in my cool voice looking at Ms.Mocha.

She was beautiful. She was truly special. I would love to get to know her more.

"Call me Anne." Anne said looking at Jay. Looks like she like Jay.

Hopefully, they hit it off. Jay could use the different type of girl.

"And you love." I asked.

I want to know really bad. I don't want to keep calling her Ms.Mocha.

"Ali" She said.

After the introductions, we just sat and talked. More like we asked them a bunch of question. They wouldn't look us in the eye. I guess Ali was getting hot because she took off her cover. Her body was amazing.

I got up and went after her. She turned around

"Yes Nath?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Nath?" I liked it.

"Don't like it?" She asked looking down.

"No," I  said holding her chin and making her look me in the eye,"Can you stop looking down please? I know I'm ugly but you don't have to keep looking down."

"You are not ugly. I'm just unconformable with guys. Sorry." She said looking into my eyes.

"That's will change love." 

We swam around a bit and got out. When we got out, I started walking backward but I tripped. She came to helped me and ended up falling on me.She got quickly walked to the group leaving me still on the sand. I wonder if she felt it too. She is so beautiful up close. I wonder why she got up so quick. Does my breath stink? I blew my breath in my hand and smelled. Minty fresh.

"Who is ready to leave the beach?" Max said getting up.

"I am but where to?" Anne says.

"I know a place." Ali say

"Where?" I asked coming up behind her.

She moved so we were side by side.

"To this food place."

Everyone agree and we went back to the  hotel room. It was funny because the girls were right across from us.

"What happen between you and Ali?" Tom asked me.

"I think she could be the one. She so beautiful. Her voice was one of a angel. I felt a spark" I said changing.

We came out of the hotel room and the girls looked amazing. Especially Ali.

We had to take the our van but that was OK.

We pulled up to a small restaurant. We all went in. The blond girl who was eying me show us to a table. I didn't pay her any mind. I was more focus on Ali. We sat down and a guy came over.

"Za!"

I looked up and there was a boy. 

"Ethan! What are you doing up here? Thought you were a Miami boy at heart?"

"Got tired of the city Za" He said hugging her.

He has 20 seconds to let go of my Ms.Mocha. 20...19....10....

"I can tell." she said pulling away.

"You have to dance." Ethan said.

"No" she said.

"I would love to see you dance love." I said smiling at her.

I wanted to see her dance. I bet she is good. Not good just great.

(After chapter Dancing queen.......)

She just walked off. She didn't say anything. What did I do for not to say anything to me? I went to the beach and sat down in the sand.

"Whats wrong mate?" Siva said.

"Ali didn't say anything to me when I talked to her. She just walked away." I said drawing stuff in the sand.

"Maybe because it was the way you were acting. You talked to her one minute and the next you are silence. I would have not talked to you either." He said.

I thought about it and Siva was right. I need her to see that I was a better match than Ethan.