Chapter 40

Skip~
(Y/N) pov
As the days pass by,same things happen but changed a little. I mean,i haven't walked to school with Jangjun these days. I wonder why.
Mom said that she asked Mrs.Lee why,but Mrs.Lee's reply seems like she doesn't know anything about him not walking to school with me.

And the weirdest thing is..
Why am i hurt? AHAH
I mean,i don't care about him not wanting to walk to school with me anymore. It's just that..you know this whole 'Liking' thing is messing my brain up.

...

Why am i even talking about this?? AHAHA

Ouh,and my birthday is coming up in two days. I CAN'T WAIT AHAH. I feel like a 7 year old. I wonder if Jangjun knows?
Ah,whatever. But,i hope he does though AHAH (DONT JUDGE ME)
I wonder what time it is?
.
11:30?! WTHH,WHY AM I- I SHOULD SLEEP

I turned the lights off and went to my bed as i wrap myself with my precious blanket.

The next day

"Just a sec mom!" I said as i take my bag and open the door.
She sounds excited today,i wonder why-

...

"Jangjun..?" i froze,once seeing Jangjun at the table,eating his cereal,after weeks of not walking to school with each other.

"Hi" he smiled as he give a little wave

..Why am i happy? AHAHA

"W-what are you doing here all of a sudden?" I said,as i make my way to my seat and put my bag aside

"To walk to school together of course"

He..wants to walk together again?

I. Feel. So. Happy. WHAT THE HELL.
Wait,what's this- oh shoot,i'm smiling to myself. Don't smile,Don't smile.

"You look happy (Y/N)!" Mom exclaimed

"W-what?" I said and glanced at him

He was looking at me with that smirk of his and looked back to his cereal

"I...Yeah whatever" i stated and continued eating my food.

After a few minutes of eating,me and Jangjun took our bags and went straight to the door once i bid my mom goodbye.

On our way to school
I'm pretty glad that he's finally walking with me again. I'm actually thankful for it. I might as well should.. Thank him?

"Hey" i called

"Yea?" He answered,raising his eyebrow

"Thanks for coming back jerk" i said as i hit his shoulder slightly

"What do you mean? I'm always here" he said and looked back infront

Okay? but,WHY AM I SMILING? STOP IT (Y/N) DAMN IT

At School
Jangjun pov
Something seems different about (Y/N). I mean,she's still as cold as ice when i joke around with her. But,when i look away. It's as if there's something she's hiding from me. Should i check on what she's doing?

I turned my head to her who was sitting behind the person on my right and she was..

(Y/N) pov
He actually looks- oh shoot,he's looking.

I took the book i had in my hand and covered my face with it.

SHOOT,WHY DID I DO THAT.I HOPE HE DIDN'T SEE ME.
...
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT (Y/N)?! HE DID SAW YOU. NOW YOU'RE DEAD. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

*exhales* okay..did he stopped looking?

I slowly put my book down,and saw him looking at the whiteboard

Phew,that was close..

Jangjun pov
She glanced this way,i thought i saw her. But when we contacted,she didn't furiously stare back.
Could it be? Wait,no. She would never like a spoiled jerk like me. But then again..she's never looked at me that way before.