Chapter 42

Third person's pov (your author,YAY)

Jangjun,who was sitting beside you has been staring at you for quite long now.
"Is she mad at me?" He thought.
He wanted to talk to you,but seeing you ignoring him makes him feel like it's not a good time to start a conversation,so he kept quiet.

And you on the other hand,was actually waiting for him to say something.
"Come on Jangjun,say something" you hoped.
You wanted to look at him,but thinking about what Patricia said makes you feel like avoiding Jangjun. And it's the best way to keep your heart from broken.
You didn't want to admit the fact that it actually hurt,but being the tsundere girl you are,you decided to follow your ego and not admit your feelings towards the situation.

As you were thinking to yourself,Jangjun being the sly fox he is,came up with an idea.

He took out a piece of paper and ripped it into a smaller size. He took out a pen and wrote a note. Once he was done,he put it on his palm and blew the paper to you.

"Hey" he spoke.
You turned to look with a straight face  asking him what he wanted when the paper flew directly to your face. You were confused on where it came from so you took a look at it and it wrote,
"Are you mad? :("

After a few moment of thinking,you realised that the paper was from Jangjun. You rolled your eyes and ripped the paper as you blow it to his face.

"For your information,i'm fine. Don't ask me again" you shot,full of anger as you turned back to look at the window,crossing your arms.

Although you did that to him,you kind of felt guilty by the fact that you treated him coldly when he was only trying to help. Because,you like him. And still do. And you can't handle the fact that you have feelings for him.

After a long period of silence,you decided to break the ice.

"Look,Jangjun. If you wanna know,i'm not mad at what you did in class. It's..something else. Thanks for asking,But I'm fine" you said,and turned back to look at the window. You weren't looking back because you're mad, but because of the amount of shyness you're having.
"Shoot,why did i say it like that?! I sound so dramatic.ugh" you thought.
At the same time,you also wished that he didn't figure out what you're hiding or things would go completely different.
But unluckily,he figured it out

"If it's not about what i did,is it about...Patricia at the hall?"
Once those words came out of his mouth, your thinking completely stopped as you froze in place thinking on what you should answer. He was staring at you the whole time as you try to control your facial expression but failed miserably.
"He..figured it out. Shoot. No. What should i say? What-.....*sigh*,you know what? I'll just tell him the truth. Girl style. *takes a deep breath* here i go" you thought. You turned to face him and confidently,you decided to tell him the truth.

"You asked me if it's because of Patricia at the hall? Yes. It is. And you want to know something Jangjun? I LIKE YOU. THERE,I SAID IT. I LIKE YOU. And since i overheard you two,i became jealous and mad by the fact that she confessed to you before i could. I really hate to admit that i like you and you know that. But,the fact that i actually got hurt by what happened,i can't hide it anymore. And since i couldn't tell you this earlier,i'm here to make it clear. I like you. And i feel like an idiot" you stated.
Your statement left him with no words but confusion,and since it was time to go home,you packed your things and went straight out of the class,leaving him behind.

Heyyy,ur weird author here. Btw,we're getting close to the end of the storyyy,warghh it seems like only yesterday i wrote this book :') (jk,i sound so dramatic) but remember,this isn't the end okayy😂i'm just here to show you how weird i am. But yeh,i hope you liked  this chapter.
Please VOTE,FOLLOW and COMMENT what you think!
Stay tuned for another chapter!(this is not a tv show,smh)
Raven~