Part 30

"Oliver, everything is fine. We are just having a little disagreement." Tony replied gritting his teeth.

"Oh yeah? A little disagreement, then why is Steve's jaw red? What is this even about?" Oliver sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It's about you using your powers and if you are going on missions." Steve replied.

"Yes and yes, shouldn't that be my choice anyway? Well, it is now and Steve is going to continue to train me." Oliver replied cheekily.

Tony went to speak but Oliver put his hand up to say he wasn't done.

"This should be my choice, not yours! You have already stopped me from doing so many things I want to do! Just let me have this one thing!" Oliver continued.

"So the one I actually let you do is risk your life to save others? Yeah not happening, just like how you won't be training with Steve here anymore!" Tony yelled.

"You let Peter become a superhero, you even made his suit! I've trained for years, what is so different now?" Oliver snapped.

"Peter was already a hero and you are a completely different story. Peter is not my son, you are! Yes, you have been training together for years but for self-defence not to be a superhero!" Tony huffed.

"Barely." Oliver replied under his breath earning a surprised expression from Steve.

"You are not helping us on missions and that is final!" Tony yelled walking away back towards the training room with another sigh.

"Steve, what do I do?" Oliver asked quietly sliding down the wall to sit on the floor.

"I think you are going to have to obey Tony but just keep your head up, he could change his mind and he is your dad." Steve replied sitting down beside Oliver on the floor.

"You are more of my dad than him. Is he going to angry like that forever?" Oliver mumbled out.

"I'm not sure, pal." Steve replied with a soft chuckled and ruffled Oliver's hair.

"Did he punch you, your jaw is red."

"Yep, he can throw a mighty strong punch." Steve chuckled placing a hand on his jaw.

"Does it hurt?" Oliver asked.

"Its fine, how is your transparent-ness going?" Steve replied getting up from the floor with a chuckle.

"I've gotten up to my elbows but the rest of my body doesn't seem to be working. I don't know what else I can try." Oliver replies making his arms go transparent and flickering.

"We can try something later but Oliver thinks you should take a break before you were yourself out." Steve replied.

"I could go for some pizza, you?" Oliver chuckled grabbing his wallet from his pocket and handing Steve a 20 dollar bill.

"It's my treat and a thank you for helping me with all of this." Oliver smiled putting his wallet back in his pocket.

"Ollie, I can't take your money. You should use it to buy some new-" Oliver cut him off.

"Steve, it's just 20 dollars! And I earn that money myself." Oliver chuckled as he started back towards the training room.

The walls were made of glass and inside was Peter and Hope sparring, "Why does Peter have to be so cute?" Oliver chuckled watching his best friend.

"I don't know, you are the one with the crush." Steve replied causing Oliver to snort from laughing.

"No, I don't." Oliver replied blushing.