Chapter 5

___________________________

Health Results of Princess Bloom of Domino

Magic:

100% full

Health:

100% health

Cause of symptoms and sickness:

Pregnancy+ positive

Amount of months along:

2 months

Pregnant with:

Twins

Sex of babies:

Still unknown

___________________________

Sky almost fainted when he saw the last few parts. He couldn't believe that 1.he was going to be a father 2.she was pregnant 3.so soon. They could be in some serious trouble that could get them both killed. He slammed his fist against the wall, loud enough that Bloom woke up.

"Sky?" Bloom whispered. She groaned and rubbed her stomach, for her stomach was in pain, but she still hadn't known she was pregnant. Sky couldn't look at her the same, knowing that she was in pain, that she was pregnant, and that their 2 children were growing inside of her. He held his head at the sight of his love in pain, for his head was thumping.

"Yes, Bloom?" he asked, looking at the ground.

"Are you okay?" asked Bloom.

"The real question is, are you okay Bloom? You're really not looking good." Sky was right. Bloom was pale. He sat next to her and rubbed her stomach. Bloom looked horrible. Sky continued to rub her stomach. He knew already that the pregnancy was killing her.

"Sky, I'm hot then I'm cold, I might have a fever, I have a headache, my head is thumping, I feel nauseous, I can barely breathe correctly, my stomach is hurting, like something is kicking at my ribs or at me, and I know it's gonna sound crazy, but it's like my stomach is just, growing. I think I might be pregnant." and with that, she started to close her eyes, her head tilting to the side.

Sky felt guilty for not telling her she's pregnant, or not telling her the truth about anything at all.

Bloom felt so sick, but she could sense sky's uneasiness. she didn't know why, but she thought Sky was hiding something from her. "But," Bloom continued, "I need to deal with my health first." She began to try to stand up, but Sky put her back down.

"You need to rest" he said. Bloom obeyed, falling asleep, both hands laid on her pregnant stomach.

As she slept, Sky grabbed his phone, texting Brandon. Their conversation read:

Sky: BIG change of plans. I just found out that Bloom is 2 months pregnant with twins, and I didn't even tell her. She says she feels really sick, and I can tell she's weak. I've decided I'm going to tell her the truth about everything on our wedding day. If I don't, the trix or somebody else are gonna come to earth and try to kill us, especially to take the unborn babies as a power source. we need to take her to alfea.

Brandon: sky, are you serious? now your gonna be a father???!!! And the Princess has been put into more danger. you screwed up man.

Sky: I DIDNT SCREW UP!!! I LOVE HER!!!

Brandon: wow lol I can already see you pounding your fists against the wall lol

Sky: THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I NEED TO PROTECT BLOOM!!!! For me, for her, for our children.

Brandon: fine. i'll bring my gf Stella, too. she can conjure up a portal for us.

Sky: ok good. see you then. bye.