Chapter 30

Sky woke up in bed next to bloom with her arms wrapped around him. Her hands were cold. He looked at her and smiled. She soon woke up and looked at him. She smiled weakly and touched his face.

"You ok?" He asked her.

"Yea, just weak from giving birth."

"Well today's the start of day one of being parents."

"Yea..... wait! The babies!" She looked at Sky and tried to get up, but was too weak. "Do you think we can take them out?"

"I think so, they only had to be in there for like 6 hours, and it's been way more than that."

"Ok, well here we go." Sky grabbed Aiden and Angelique and gave Aiden to Bloom.

She looked at him and smiled. "Our babies." She cried. Sky moved in and kissed her. They finally stopped and got dressed.

"Do you think I will be able to leave? I meant I just gave birth yesterday!"

"Hell yea! We're the king and queen. We can do whatever we want." Bloom laughed and they kissed again.

They finally decided to go back to the Eraklyon castle. Sky wheeled Bloom out to the small ship.

When they got to the castle, they spent most of their time in the nursery Sky built. He watched Bloom in thought of everything that has happened to them. He sat in the rocking chair next to Bloom. She was in a rocking chair, too, and rocking the babies.

"Here, give me one." Sky smiled at his wife.

Right when she was going to hand Aiden to Sky, both twins began to cry. She brung them closer to her and shook and shushed them.

"I think it might be feeding time" Sky joked. Bloom laughed and brought the twins to her breasts to feed them.

"Can you make room for another?" Sky smirked.

Bloom playfully hit his shoulder. "Well, lets see" she smirked back.

Sky brung his lips closer to Bloom's since she had the twins on her, and they passionately kissed. She moved away and quickly ended the kiss to take the twins off her breasts.

"I still can't believe we're parents, Sky."

"Me neither. I'm just glad I had them with you." He smiled, and Bloom returned the favor.

"Yea, I never expected our lives to turn out like this."

"You mean having twins?"

Bloom frowned. "No, I mean the bad things. The way I found out I was pregnant, being pregnant at only 20, the way we got married, struggling to stay alive, villans after our twins, the trix, diaspro, Diamond, and almost getting killed while I was in labor. Does it really sound like the ideal life?" She looked away from Sky in sadness, tears in her eyes. "Now that I've given birth to the twins, the trix might try to take their power and kill them, like they did me several times."

"Yea, but we won all those times!"

"Sky, it may have seemed like we won, but we didn't. The trix are still alive and trying to kill me. The babies. You. Our friends."

"Yea, but you know what also has survived and will forever survive?"

"What? Me and my power?"

"No. My love and thirst for you."

She kissed him and smiled, but then returned to her moment of sadness. "Sky, for real, this time, I just don't know what we're going to do. I'm weak. I just gave birth yesterday, remember? And the girls, Stella, Musa, and Daphne, they'll be getting weak soon, too. It's going to take me a while to regain my strength. And the closer I get to becoming stronger, the more we'll get attacked, and the girls will be closer to becoming weaker. There's no way the twins or us could even live to their first birthday."

"Don't think about that, Bloom. I'll be there to save you."

"That's just the thing! You can't save me this time! We're all weak and helpless, I doubt there's anything you can do about it." She cried.

Sky rubbed her back and sighed. She was right. There wasn't anything he could do. It was all up to her now. The twins began to cry along with her, and Sky put them in their baby swing and swung them. He turned his head to Bloom. "Bloom?"

"Yea, Sky?"

"I think you should get some rest. Like you said, you're weak, and you need to rest."

"What about the twins?" Her parenting instincts had been kicking in, with her putting her twins and their well being first.

"Don't worry, they'll be fine. I've got them." He assured her.

"Alright, Sky." She gave him a kiss and fell asleep.

The babies had fallen asleep, too, in their swinging chairs. He grabbed his cell phone and left them, going into the hallway. He dialed a number and the person picked up.

"Hello?" They said.

"Hey Daphne, its Sky. I'm gonna need you to come over. And bring some books and spellbooks, too."

"Why?"

"It's about Bloom."

"I'll be right there."