"Where is he?" ~Chapter 3~

Yuri woke up the next morning around 7. Today was Viktor and Yuri's resting day. A day where they would go out and hang out. Maybe go out and eat or go to the beach.

Yuri sat up on his bed to find Viktors dog sleeping on his bed. Yuri smiled and stroked Makkachin fluffy head.

"What are you doing in here?" Yuri said.

Makkachin waged his little tail.

"Is Viktor up?" Makkachin got up an left the room, leaving Yuri sitting on the bed awkwardly. Yuri shrugged and got dressed. Once he was dressed and went to go check on Viktor. When he looks, he finds Viktor missing.

"Huh.. early skating? But today is..." Yuri sighed. "Maybe he forgot.. I'll go get him" Yuri thought and headed for the rink.

As expected, the rink was closed and no one was there to open it. But luckily his friend who owned the place, gave him and Viktor a key to the door so he can get in, even when its closed. Yuri fished the key out of his bag and unlocked the door.

((Eyyyy I'm not deadddd. Yeah I might continue this. It's probably gonna a short ending but ye. I'm thinking about making more books and possibly short stories. Maybe. Who knows. But ye. I'm alive. Stay tuned for the next chapters. They're real good ones ;) ))