The Winchesters Not In a Chatroom

All the fangirls managed to get together at EmGeeBee's house. Her real name is Meg. They anxiously awaited the arrival of Sam, Dean, and Castiel.

"Okay, guys, we need to act cool about this," Meg said. "We don't wanna fangirl in their faces." Everyone nodded in agreement. There were so many people at her house. At least her parents were away on business.

Pretty soon, three men burst into her living room through the window. It was the boys. *smiley face*. Everyone held their breath trying to remain calm. The boys looked at them.

"Hey." Dean greeted with a smile.

"Wassup, bitches?" skittlesarerainbowmagic smirked.

"I take it you're skits."

"Call me Valerie."

"You're the one who introduced me to lol, right?" Castiel asked.

"Yep." She popped the "p".

"Where's Jingles?" Sam asked.

"That would be moi. My real name is Sarah." Sam smiled.

"Nice to meet you Sarah." Meg raised her hand.

"I'm EmGeeBee. I prefer Meg. Yes, that's my real name." Dean sighed.

"Awesome."

"I'm the girl of your dreams. You can call me Lucy."

"I'm Elsa. Also known as a slice of your pie, Dean." Dean smiled.

"I'm blinkifyoudare. Call me Angela."

"My name is Victoria. Commonly known as CastielsAssbutt." Dean laughed.

"It sounds so much funnier when you say it out loud."

"RanchOnPizza here. Call me Lilly."

"Is it safe to assume you're all about as random in real life as you are online?" Dean asked.

"Sandwiches!" Meg shouted.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Alright, let's take this shindig on over to Sherlock and John's universe." Valerie said.

"I like you. You say 'shindig'."

"There's more where that came from, honey. Like shenanigans. Love shenanigans." Dean smiled.

"Alright. Let's take our shenanigans over to London."

Yaaaay! UPDATE TIME!!!! :D It's like 5 am for me soooo, yeeeaaah. :) Oh well. SLEEP IS FOR QUITTERS. So, clearly, I've decided to go for reals here, but don't worry. We'll get back to the good old fashioned chatroom style in no time. AM I THE ONLY HEART BROKEN ROBIN WILLIAMS FAN HERE?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! D: D: D: RIP!!! *drowns in my own tears* Sorry, got emotional. And I'm sorry this was kinda short and ninja bunnyless, but I just wrote this on a whim. I feel like there's something I usually say at this point........... OH WELL. Was it give me feedback? I dunno, but do that anyway :)