Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! THIS IS MY FIRST X READER BOOK SO I PROMISE YOU I WILL TRY MY BEST FOR YOU ALL! AND ALSO MOST OF THE DETAILS ABOUT YOU MAY NOT BE REAL BUT FOR STORY PROGRESSION I PUT IT IN SO SORRY IN ADVANCE IF ANYTHING OFFENDS YOU. (It might end up being a bad story, or end up on hold if I don't know where to go or if my source of information AKA the x-men movies aren't working)

I have always had a rough life. I am the first of my siblings, Jessica and Grayson, the prize twins of the family. My parents have always treasured them, hating me. I do everything for the family and I have always wished that there would be something that would end my suffering, such as a change of my family's heart. One day, I received the exact opposite.

September 18th, 1955:

I get up from the kitchen table and begin to take all the plates and other utensils off the table and put them in the sink. Then I wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen. As I start to scrub the stove real quick, I look over to my family in the dining room, all of them smiling at each other. Grayson notices me watching them, so he gets up and sits in my mother's lap, giving her a kiss on the cheek. My mother looks at him smiling lovingly. Most parents wouldn't admit their favorite children, but my family has no shame. 

My eyes start to get watery as I look away. I finish my work and go up to my parents. "Mother, I am finished cleaning," I say. She looks up from Grayson and frowns. Then, she gets up and starts to inspect everything I had just cleaned. She grabs one of the cups and smirks. "What's this?" She sneered. "A cup," I said rolling my eyes. "How dare you sass me!" She comes closer and holds the cup close to my face. "What is that on the bottom of the glass?" I look into the glass and see a wine stain. I back away slightly in fear of what will happen next. "What is it!?" She yells grabbing my face and turning it toward the cup. "A stain," I whisper. 

"This isn't your first day here. You are supposed to clean things properly, and you are not to sass me, young miss. I have tolerated your behavior for far too long. I have put a roof over your head and food in your stomach, and how do you repay me? You sass me when you do something wrong? You know better. I am sure at 15 Grayson and Jessica would behave better." I get angry and start to shake. 

"Yeah because they are your favorites and will always be spoiled! You have made me suffer my whole life! You could've just given me away a long time ago but no, you need a maid so you can stay home and complain about everything! I am not Grayson, nor Jessica, so stop comparing me to them!" My mother drops the cup on the ground and starts to walk up to me with a raised hand, but I never feel the impact, I collapse to the ground before she can touch me.

So I am sorry for such a short chapter but I am going to be putting up another one right after this one which might be quite short as well. Just in case you didn't understand, you are 15, born in 1940 so you will be around the same age as Charles.~Static_Tears