Chapter 12

Hey Guys! I am sorry for not posting in a really long time, I just have a lot of stuff on my plate right now. Anyways I figured for this chapter, and most likely for the rest of the book, I would start a plot of my own. I realized that it might be slightly dull so I will try to my best to make a good plot for you guys. If you don't like this chapter and want me to continue as I was doing please leave me a comment down below so I know what you guys prefer!~Static_Tears

I walk down the hallway with a slight skip in my step. A feeling of happiness overcomes me and I feel as though nothing can take me down from this. I hum a song to myself, but as soon as I open the door, my heart drops to my stomach as I stare at a slightly familiar face. "May I help you?" I ask the man. I clear my throat in the hope to regain a calm demeanor as the man looks me straight in the eye and says, "You don't recognize me Y/N?" I shake my head as my eyes still hold his. How can I lie when those eyes stare straight back at me, but I can't let him get the best of me.

My resentment for this man rises and falls as one million thoughts circle my head at an overwhelming speed. "Shame, I thought you wouldn't lie to me, after all, you are my sister," We stare at each other for a  moment, and just as I am about to respond a warm and comforting hand is placed on my shoulder.

"Is there a problem?" The soothing accented voice asks. I immediately start to feel more at ease and I am finally able to concentrate all of my thoughts into one, He needs to leave. "Oh no of course not. I should be going. Watch your back Y/N, your gonna have a lot of pain heading your way,"  Just as he turns to walk away I respond in a sad tone, "I am so sorry Grayson." He snaps around quickly and gives a remorseful look with a hint of love and adoration in his eyes, but he quickly turns back to his cold features. "You might want to leave the ones closest to you before it is too late and you truly lose it all," and with that, he leaves but not without leaving me with one troubling thought, what do I do now?