97. He likes you

Zayn smiled at Perrie's comment. Zayn was backstage of the arena where the concert was supposed to be. Perrie was with the girls doing the sound check. He had gone to the kitchen set to get himself a coffee. He replied to Perrie's comment as he made his way back to where Perrie was.

"Just tell her what you feel." Zayn heard a voice. He was about to walk away when he heard another voice.

"It's not that simple Aston."

Luke. Zayn thought.

He knew he shouldn't be eavesdropping, but he couldn't help. He had a instant feeling what they were talking about or more of about whom they were talking about.

Perrie.

Not from recent time but Luke had a crush on Perrie since when he met her on 1D and 5Sos's concert. And Zayn knew it. Although Luke never made a move at that time but it was quite obvious at the time and still was.

Zayn had a feeling when he and Perrie broke up Luke would make a move but Luke probably being in a relationship, didn't. And now he was single now maybe was trying on her.

"She has a boyfriend and now he is here." Luke said with a sigh and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"So what are you gonna do?" Aston asked.

"I don't know.... I'm confused...Perrie is such a amazing person and great friend of mine and so as Zayn." Luke said. "Maybe I should back up." He added but clearly unsure. After a few seconds Zayn decided to quietly make his way to his destination.

**

"What happened you seems really quite from the afternoon?" Perrie asked as she placed her chin on her hand. She was lying on her stomach in her hotel bedroom which was Zayn's room too.

Zayn who was sitting next to her learning against the headboard, shook his head. "Nothing really..." He trailed off. But Perrie didn't remove her gaze from him.

"You know I kinda overheard Luke talking... "

"Okayyyyy.... "

"And he said he likes you." Zayn looked at Perrie from the corner of his eyes. "Although I already kinda new it." He looked in front of him on the tv screen where a movie was playing.

"Huh...Whao... I didn't know that." Perrie said actually taken back. She had realized that Luke treated her a bit differently from the other girls, but she always thought he was being friendly and nice.

"Yep." Zayn said crossing his hand over his chest. "That's why he was flirting with you."

"He wasn't flirting with me...he was just being nice and friendly."

"Right." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"But wait that's why you are upset?"

"I'm not upset...it just... " Zayn properly looked at her. "It just I don't wanna lose you again." He looked down as he played with his fingers.

"Ohhh Zayn." Perrie got up and sat down properly next to him. "You're not going to loose me... never."

Zayn gave a small smile. He opened his arm. "Come here babagirl." Perrie smiled and crawled into his arms. He wrapped his hand around his shoulders and brought her closer to his chest and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Nah... You wish."

A/N So you just read reason why I avoid writing actual story chapters.

It was nice but it was cringy af. And I wasn't planning it like this.... I was planning a whole long ass fight between Zerrie because of Luke... But couldn't really write it... Anywayyyyyyyy

Are you a Movie perosn or a TV show person?

I prefer movies ... always