seven

TWO YEARS AGO
(so its 1 year after the events of Follow Your Heart and five months after Shuzhen comes back)

"Congrats ge!" Mingzhu cheered as customers started to walk in.

Qin Fen had just opened a cafe business and its the talk of the town. Everyone came barging in as soon as the doors opened.

Qin Fen grinned, "Now this is what I like,"

Peiyao nods from beside him, "I agree. Look at all the pretty ladies coming in,"

Zimo suddenly hit his elbow with a tray he was holding, "Are you here to help or are you here to flirt?"

"Zimo that's for table number 8," Yanyu motioned to him, handing some tissues.

"On it," He started walking towards the table.

The Crew was so supportive of Qin Fen's cafe that they volunteered to help until the employees were complete. However Yanyu decided to stay permanently since she needed the extra cash.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Where's Kaihao-ge?" Xingjie asked, sitting beside Chunhua. The cafe was already closed and the rest were cleaning up.

"He's still at work, I guess." Yanyu mutters, holding a broom.

Mingzhu saw Yanyu's face darken. She usually talks about Kaihao in a positive way. Wonder what happened.

They all bid their goodbyes. Mingzhu decided to take Yanyu home. Of course, Yanchen was against the idea at first but she convinced him saying that Yanyu might have a problem.

"You okay?" Mingzhu asked, walking beside Yanyu.

Yanyu nods, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Yanchen was trailing behind as he dragged Yanlei who had no intention of going together with them in the first place.

"Why am I here?" Yanlei whispered.

Yanchen crossed his arms, "I don't want to be alone."

Yanlei tilted his head, "You're with your girlfriend though?"

Yanchen looked at Mingzhu who was trying to comfort her bestfriend. He smiled knowing how lucky he is with her, "She needs to help someone right now. And I'm not in the position to interfere."

Mingzhu held Yanyu's wrist, stopping her from walking.

Yanyu stopped and faced her, "What?"

Yanchen and Yanlei who was bickering about something, also stopped in their tracks. Yanchen let go of Yanlei's collar and pushed him aside.

Mingzhu looked down first before looking up at her bestfriend, "What happened?"

Yanyu looked behind her as Yanchen and Yanlei turned around, whistling. Showing her that they were minding their own business.

"Yanyu..." The girl whispers, practically begging to her.

Yanyu let out a deep sigh and looked at Mingzhu, "Kaihao might be leaving."