The Creature in the Water

As you know, during the ages of time, scientists and researchers have worked hard and searched raw trying to find new creatures and organisms. Seeking new information that hasn't been found. People have believed in many things over the years for closure, comfort and just for the feeling of being right. It has been 1,000 years since World War 3. The world is so broken that a new life is starting. I am not a new life, yet no one knows who I am or what I am. 

I am a wist or an ignotum sphaeram- which is Latin for an unknown aura. People have found variations of my kind, such as a 'wisp' or an 'aura' but my true form rests in the spirits of new life. I, however, rest in the ocean. I am talking about this, because of a new material that is being used and is deteriorating the ocean called 'plastic'. It is killing off living organisms and animals causing unrest for the ocean wists. A lot of spiritual activity is affecting the humans and the new living organisms. Humans need to learn to respect the earth. Humans are a large cause for destruction. I know wists who embody humans and say that they feel that their is good deep inside and that they really don't want to cause destruction, but just help. 

People who make plastic just want to make life easier, better, and cheaper for others. Without plastic, people probably wouldn't be the same. Without anything that harms the earth, the world wouldn't be the same. Human beings believe in priorities and themselves, other humans and the things they care for most are priorities. I live in the water and other animals have priorities. Other wists may say that I shouldn't be on the human being's side because they are the cause for our kind's destruction. 

All I want to do is to somehow make sure that the world starts afresh and to somehow eradicate plastic from the earth. I knew that it would take about another 200 years for that to happen and that for a while, plastic will always be embodied into the environment. 

People always say that they are the most intelligent, but what kind of intelligent being is the cause for their own destruction? For others destruction? If they were smart enough to care for others, then why must others suffer the consequences of their 'mistake'? 

Humans are hard to understand, but for what will happen next?

I guess we will find out in a few hundred years...