Joseph X Shy!Reader

This was requested by
KurutoFuranku
I'm really bad at writing/typing a Xreader story.
So yeah sorry xD

Reader's POV

Today's map I'm in is Scared Heart Hospital.My teammates are Emma,Emily and Martha.I sighed.Not really doing much just decoding the cipher machine.I accidentally shocked myself.Uh oh,why did I miss a calibration?!Why?!I then have a heart beat.

'Crap..I need to leave!'

I thought as I tried to leave as soon as possible.I looked back to see who was the hunter.Its..Joseph?!Oh god.I might stay a bit...No!I can't!I can't fall for his handsome face.I must find another one.Anyways,instead of running any further from the half-done machine.I hid in a locker nearby.

"Maybe they aren't here.."

A voice that I find..Stop it!I can't be having fantasies of him!I then saw Emma nearby and she is now being chased..Oh god..I hope she is able to kite him.Anyways,I stepped out of my locker and ran back to my cipher to complete as soon as possible.While decoding,I looked over my teammates...all of them are down.Emma has gone back to the manor,as well for Emily and Martha.What happened?!I screamed mentally.Well..luckily the others decode 2 ciphers so I need to find a dungeon.

I was trying to find on where the dungeon.During my search,I decided to open some chests.I got a syringe,map and flashlight.I was carrying around the syringe.

Countinuing on,I then have a heart beat.Oh no..Oh no..Oh no..!Not now!I don't want to be caught.Until suddenly I got "DOOM SHOCKED".I was now incapacitated,I looked over to see Joseph.Kinda scary and..cute?Fudge!My face was flustered.I heard a crackle from the photographer himself."Your face is cute~"He said while smiling at me as he puts me in balloons.

My face went from pale to red."I-I-I..a-am..n-not..c-cute..!"I said while I glance at him.

"Well,go in~It was nice meeting you cutie~"

"Wait,y-you..are just gonna let me..g-go..l-like..t-that?"

"Of course,you are my favorite surivor to catch~I show my favorites some mercy~"

I look away from him while my face is completely red.

"Well you should be going in~"

"O-okay..I-I..will..s-see..y-you..l-l-later.."I said shyly.

"I'll see later too cutie~"And with that,I jumped into the dungeon while I just fantasies about him.