Gamekeeper X Teen Fem!Reader

This is a lovely request by Siniora-Chan!

Again,sorry for bad writing! XD

Reader's POV

Alrighty!I am going to be distracting the hunter this round so that my teammates can decode the ciphers machines as quickly as possible without the need of worry being caught.Today's map is Arms Factory.Huh,before I do my plan,I will just decode a little.So I looked around to see if there is a cipher nearby.There is only one around where I can see.I started to run over to it until I have a heart beat.

'Uh,I never thought it will happen that quick'

I thought as I turn around to see the hunter who is a distance away from me.Its non other than Gamekeeper.Oh that guy--I mean that deer.He is my favorite hunter to mess around with.One time I juked him while saving Emily.Ah..good times.

I thought that he would chase me but--he went away.Omg,he needs glasses.I "accidentally" laugh which he was walking away from me.I looked at him while still laughing and provoking at him,he was not happy about it,of course.He then try to hook me with his hook.But I easily dodge it and ran near a pallet.He was so frustrated.I kinda feel bad for him but eh.That's what you get for hitting me right in the face.Literally.

Anyways,he tries to hook me again but failed.He then decided to run after me.I slammed him with pallet right in the face and he was stunned.I laughed at him,keep in mind I'm buying my teammates some time.They still need to decode one more cipher machine and we can open the gates!I then run off into another pallet while he tried to hook me,proceed to distract him.

After slamming and hooking about 30 minutes later...

My teammates finished decoded.I was so excited that I forgot he was near me.I then got "DOOM SHOCKED" by him.I yelled my teammates to leave since he has the one-hit.

I glance over to him while I can't help myself but to laugh.

"Why are still laughing you dork?"He asks out of the blue.

"Because of your face is cute when you are frustrated,"I said while trying to stop laughing.

"W-Whatever.."He said while he put me into a rocket chair and the game ends.