Chapter 3 : EXO Concert

Minah P.O.V

" Yah ! Ireona ! Wake up , you sleepyhead ! Hurry ! " Qian Ying said . I regonise her voice though.

" Give me 5 more minutes ." I answered .

" Just wake up ! Ppali ! " Another voice shouted at me .

" Just wake up already ! Aish .... This maknae ...."

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT AND WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO ENTER MY ROOM ?! " I shouted at them . Irritating ....

" We want to ask if you have wash our clothes for tomorrow concert ? " They said .

" Aish ... Of course I did wash it . You woke me up because of the clothes . LOOK WHAT TIME IS IT ?! IT IS ONLY FREAKING 12AM ! AISH .... GO BACK TO SLEEP ! " I gave them a deathly glare and they went back to their own rooms .

Aish ..... Just because of the clothing . Better complained tomorrow . I went back to sleep with my earpieces on .

>>>>>>>> FAST FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up and look at my phone . it is 9am . Well , better cook breakfast for them . I quickly went down to cook pancakes for breakfast after washing up . After I am done , I checked the time . Uhmmm......

It is already 10 am . Haizzz...... Sleepyheads .

I went to Qian Ying room first and wake her up . I played Super Junior Mr Simple in full volume and place it near her ear .

~ BECAUSE YOU NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY . HEY, I'M MR SIMPLE . BECAUSE YOU NAUGHTY , NAUGHTY ~

" Aish . So noisy ! " She woke up and rubbed her eyes . She looked at me . " Yah ! Don't wake me up like that ! Play EXO songs rather than Super Junior's ! Aish . " She said before pulling the blankets over her face .

" It is not my fault , you know . It is already 10+am already ! Aren't you gonna go to the salon before the concert ?" I asked her and she immediately widened her eyes and she shouted " Oh yah ! Sh*t ! I forgot ! What time is it ?! "

" 10 .15 am ."

" Aish .......... Hurry ! Wake them up ! I don't want to be late for their concert since we are doing our hairs at the salon ! " she screamed and she rushed to the bathroom , getting ready for the day.

-___________________- Okay?

I went to Cin Hwee room and do the same thing as I did to Qian Ying . Her reaction was the same as Qian Ying . " Yah ! I thought you , Qian Ying and Jia Xuan said that you need to go to the salon to do your hair ? It is already 10.20 am ."

" BWO ?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER , YOU EVIL MAKNAE ! " She shouted and I just shrugged my shoulders ." Because you keep saying ' I want to go back to sleep ' ." She quickly rush to the bathroom like Qian Ying and I laughed at her . Priceless....

I went to Jia Xuan room since I am done with Cin Hwee and I'd done the same thing . Their reactions was the same . Priceless .... They are heavy sleeper . I ate my pancakes first and wait for them .

It is already 10.35 am and they are still in their room . What are they doing ? Instead of barging into their rooms , I texted them .

------- GROUP CHAT -----

M : YAH ! You guys , Hurry up or I will leave you at home ! What are you doing in your room ? It is already 10.35 am and you haven't ate your breakfast !

QY : I am done . I am rushing down now . Have you wake Cin Hwee and Jia Xuan up , maknae ?

JX : I am awake and LET'S STOP TALKING BULLSHIT AND HURRY UP ! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE !