Chapter 13 : Birthday Party !

Qian Ying P.O.V

" Unnie ! Ireona ! " A voice interrupted my sleep . This person . Seriously !

" What do you want ?! " I shouted at Minah . Of course , The Maknae always wakes up . Who else would ? Jia Xuan .... Nope . Cin Hwee .... also nope .

My eyes widens at the sight of the person . Am I dreaming ? " Jia Xuan ?!" I almost shouted at her . Oh my god ! Since when she wake up this early ?

" Surprised ? Well , unnie . For your info , it is already 10 am . " Jia Xuan showed me her phone .

" Why are you waking me up then ? I thought it will be the maknae . " I took my blanket and pulled it over my head . " And let me sleep . I'm tired . "

" Get up ! Lazybug ! " Jia Xuan pull it away and shouted at me like she is my umma .

" Okay ! Okay ! You are becoming the new maknae . " I mumbled while climbing out of my bed slowly .

" Ppalli ! " Is she older than me ? How dare she command me like that !

" Okay ! And where is the maknae ? Cooking ? " I asked her and she just walked out . I was about to mumble something until Jia Xuan cutted it off .

" She went to the market to but ingredients for Kris birthday cake with Cin Hwee . " Okay .... Today is so weird .

I quickly washed up and walked out . Just nice , Cin Hwee and Minah came home with bags full of groceries .

" Oh . You're awake . " Minah spotted me .

" You guys woke up early today . " I said to everyone while walking down the stairs .

" For me . It is normal but for Cin Hwee and Jia Xuan ... yep . It's not normal . " Minah started to bake while Cin Hwee is making breakfast .

" Why are you up so early ? " I asked Cin Hwee and Jia Xuan . They are heavy sleepers like me .

" I can't sleep . " They chorused . " And I'm helping maknae . " Cin Hwee added .

Oh! " okay ! " I told them while sitting on the sofa .

" Oh ! Qian Ying unnie . We have to finish preparing ourselves before 12 . " Minah shouted from the kitchen . What ?!

" Why ? " I asked her . I don't remember having any schedule today .

" You forgot that we have a rehearsal today for Kris party . " Minah shouted and later let out a sigh . Oh..... Aish .. I have a bad memory.

" Sorry ! I forgotten . " I shouted back and I saw her just shake her head . I pity our maknae . She always have to remind us about this about that and she never complained .

" Wait . You are going too ? " I asked her loudly. She is not the MC . So why is she part of it ?

" Yep . I am the performer . " She said after calling us to sit down to have breakfast . I are my breakfast and stared at maknae . Look at her ! She is getting paler after a day since we met EXO . Baekhyun problems is giving a hard time for her .

" Unnie , after you ate finish , you can prepare first . I need to do do something . " With that , she went off to her room . Since I am the MC for the concert with Baekhyun ..... aish .... I want to sleep more . Wait ! What about Jia Xuan and Cin Hwee ? We can't let them stay here alone , I scared they may go crazier than normal .

" Maknae ah , what about Cin Hwee and Jia Xuan ? "

" They are coming too . sorry for not telling and tell them to start getting ready already ! " She shouted and Jia Xuan plus Cin Hwee went to their room to prepare . They left alone in the living room . I sighed and went up to my room to prepare myself .