Chapter Twenty One: Sleep Over

Trailer for Venom
Twenty Furst chapter enjoy.😊

Shy's prov.

I'm so excited to have Kay and her friends over, I love spending time with her she's like a big sister to me and she's funny. She's not like that girl Amelia that my brother use to date, god I hate that girl. She so bitchy and clingy, enough about that let me get the living room ready for games and my room ready for them to sleep in.

I fix my room first and now I'm going to fix the living room. When I walked in I saw Jay on the sofa laying down.

"Up and out" i told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Kay and her friends are coming over soon I got to get this room ready so out now or help" i told him.

He rolled his eyes and replied "fine I'll help I got nothing to do."

"Ok fine get the snack from the kitchen and bring them here then go for the games in the storage room" i told him.

"Wow bossy much?" he asked.

"I got it from my mamma now go" i said shooing him out.

I got everything ready and now I'm just waiting for them to come. I didn't want to look too excited so when the door rang once I waited for it to ring again then I went to answer.

"Hey Shy these are my friends Kim and Anna" Kay said introducing me to her friends.

"Hey nice to finally meet you, Kay talk about you guys a lot" i told them.

"She talks about you too" the girl named kim answer, kim is beautiful blonde hair with black roots like one of those really popular girls in my grade.

"Yeah she does" this time it was Anna, Anna was also beautiful black hair and beautiful eyes just like the popular girls in school. I'm starting to feel self conscious.

"Come on in guys" I told them stepping aside. Kay already know this routine so she led them to the living room.

"Ooooh snacks, omg pringles! She speaks my language" Anna squealed while I laughed.

"So shy how old are you by the way?" Kim asked sitting down on the sofa.

"I'm 15" i answered taking a seat on the mat.

"Good your of age I wanted to watch venom and I didn't want to scare you so I wanted to make sure if that's ok with you? " Kim asked.

"Oooh that's great I wanted to watch it too but my brother told me not to watch it without him, is it ok if i invite him down to watch it with us?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Definitely, girl this is your sleep over sure you can" kim answered.

"Great I'll go get him" i said running away.

"Jay! Jay! Jay!" I shouted.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He shouted back.

"We're going to watch venom come join" i told him.

"Oooh yes let's go" he said getting up.

When we got downstairs, kay already found venom on Netflix she was just waiting for us so she could play it. During venom I don't think my brother nor kay was even watching. They kept looking at each other whenever I turn to the side to look at everyone else to see if they are having fun or turning to get a snack. They look like they really like each other, that would be so cool.

After venom kay and jay went off to the kitchen and I'm here with Anna and kim.

"So kim what's your last name?" I asked curious.