Miyo missing

It was 10:00 pm. Everyone was asleep. Miyo walk around with Gia in the corridors.
" hey sis so how are you and Liu doing?" Said Miyo.
" are you saying that i also like Liu?" Said Gia.
" maybe. Beside Liu is really into you. Since the first time you came here, he got eyes for you" said Miyo.
" how did you know?" Said Gia.
" well he told me. And the boys. I was hoping you also have a crush on him" said Miyo.
" what no. I hate him. He's a jerk"
" sis he is not a jerk. He is perfect with you"
" what no" then the lights went out.
" what's going on?" Said Gia in fear.
" i don't know. This happen last time when everyone got kiddnape by Meakhan. He was still a DV. But i don't know weather it is still him or Beatrix amd Charming Gold" said Miyo looking around. Then there was a sound. It sound like someone was coming. It was foot steps. Then it got closer. Gia and Miyo ran as fast as they can. It was a dead end by the elevator. Miyo press the button.
" common common common" said Miyo pressing it so many times.
" common sis it is coming!" Preasured Gia. The elevator open. They feel like there was someone behind them. Miyo and Gia slowly turn around. Then something knock Gia on the head. It took Miyo leaving Gia on the floor all pass out.
In the morning, Pala, Popo and Lonky found Gia pass out near the elevator.
" omg! We have to bring her to tge lobby!" Said Popo. Lonky carried Gia. The 3 boys ran to the lobby where everyone else is there. They were shock to see Gia pass out.
" is she ok?" Said Nana looking worried. Kala listen to her heart beat.
" well she is still breathing and her heart is still beating. She's still alive though" said Kala. Then Gia woke up and saw everyone staring at her.
" guys Miyo got kiddnape" said Gia.
They looked surpirse.
" how and when?" Said Liu.
" last night. Me and Miyo were walking down the halls. Then the light went out. We race to the elevator. A person was coming. We don't know who it is. When the lift open, that person knock me down and it took away Miyo" said Gia.
" is it Beatrix?" Said Gai.
" i don't know. It look like a person with the mask like the DV7. And it look like a girl but with purple and blue hair. But i don't know what tribe is she. " said Gia.
" hold on. Maybe i could search that girl who took Miyo. But for now. You have to deal with out her. We have no choice but Heather's sister must join the game. Only 1 sister a game " said Jean. Then Dora's image appere on the screen.
" guys i heard what you said. The bots found an intruder coming. They were able to scan that girls power and ability even the imfomation but not the picture" Dora showed the imformation on the screen.

Name:???
Age:18
Power: jump high, read minds with or without touching them, night vistion.
Weekness: magic
Tribe:???

" well at least we know what is her powers and her weekness" said Nana.
" she have the power of the Bug tribe and the Nyanya tribe even the Wolf tribe. " said Mya.
" and her weekness is magic. That means she can't fight someone with magic like a witch" said Heather.
" which means she can't fight Nina" said Jasmin.
" hey Nina you can use a tracker right?" Said Liu.
" yeah. "
" well could you track that girl?" Said Gai.
" i can. Maybe i can seek in their minds to find her. Maybe she have a gang with her" said Nina.
" ok. That's good enough" said Jean. She look inside her computer. Nina summon a map of all the tribes and a necklace with a crystal gem on it.
" so are we playing some games today?" Said Zoey.
" yep. Since Miyo's gone and Nina's finding that girl, Jasmin will be in the Running man team and Yazzy will be in the Running girl team" said Dora. " the game you will be playing is... 'Prison break' both of the teams will be tied up on a chair in diffrent rooms. They have to worl as a team to get each other out and they must find a way to escape. There will be clues around the prison room. They must crack the code to escape. After that, you will ne tagging the other team out. The first team to succed is the winner. Good luck" Dora dissapere.
" will that shouldn't be that hard, right?" Said Yazzy. Then the chairs open a hole and the 2 teams went in.

They open their eyes and saw they were tied up on a chair. The room looks like a real prison but with a small window high above with strong bars. In the Running man team, they were thinking of how to untied themselves.
" ok so how do we do this?" Said Lonky.
" well if I'm correct, This is duck tape and this is really strong. So if we can't use out hands to take it off and our arms is around the chairs, if Liu's glasses can shine to the sun of the window it could burn the tape and one of us could be free and we could help each other to get out and find a clue" said Jasmin.
" well maybe it could work" said Pala. Liu move his head closer to the sun and a light reflect his glasses and it hitted Gai's tape. He was free. Gai helped his friends to get out of the chair.
Meanwhile at the girls prison room, Gia use her claws and scratch the tape off and help her friends.
" ok the tape is off now what?" Said Kala.
" well start looking for clues" said Yazzy.
Mya use her glasses and she found paper and a box of matches.
" what the...?" She pick the 2 items.
" hey this might be the clue. The window is 1 way out but we can't reach it. But if we can, there might be a electric wire. There might be another way out though" said Yazzy. Mya gave the items to Yazzy. She lit the match and burn the papers. The smoke of it show the way to the window and to a wall in the corner.
" guys i don't think that is a real wall" said Nana pointing at the wall. Karla tap on it.
" Nana's right. This feels like foam" Karla punch the wall and there was a way out. They crawl out and at the end, they look down and they fell down.

They landed in a room with lots of levels and lots of room.
" ok lets split up and let's not get caught" said Heather. They ran into diffrent direction.
Gia was running. Then she saw someone running around her. She stop running. When she caught that person, she push it and then she notice she was on top of Liu. Liu just smiled while blushing.
" um... Your getting in my way" said Liu while blushing. Gia got up ans stand next to him.
" Liu why do you always like to follow me around and like to be my opement?"
" no is just that i want to um... Tag you out. This is fate i guess" said Liu. Gia grab his shirt and pull him closer to her.
" you better not tag me out or else your dead" said Gia while showing her claws.
" no i would never do that. " said Liu.
Meanwhile, Heather and Gai were ready to fight. Gai throw his ninja stars but Heather use her lazer blast and melt it. Gai ran towards her and almost kick her but she move her body and grab his leg an throw him to the wall.
" man. You are more harder to beat" said Gai while rubbing his head.
" oh yeah because i have powers and you only have the cloning but that was your brothers anyway. Besides Jasmin and Pai are 14. Jai and Yazzy are 11 while Mai and Zoey are 10. Looks like your brothers won't stop until they earn my sisters heart. " said Heather.
" well neither will i get your envelope" said Gai. He ran to Heather and tried to punch her but she block his attack and throw him to the ground.
Meanwhile, Yazzy tried to electric Pala but he was stuck on the wall.
" common Pala you can't stay up there all day" said Yazzy. Pala drank his potion and he feel so hyperactive and he kick Yazzy's face. She pass out. Pala tag Yazzy out. She froze.
" Yazzy out" said the voice.
Kuga is having a hard time fighting Mya since she can predict the future 5 seconds.
"Kuga you know i have these glasses and i won't take them off even you can't " said Mya. She ran around Kuga and put Naomi on her left hand and use the sonic scream and it knock Kuga out. Mya tag Kuga out and he froze there.
" Kuga, Heather out" said the voice.
" common Jazz. You know I'm the weekess member and we are on the same team right" begged Kala.
" well too bad" Jasmin stomp her foot and the ground shook. Kala fell down. Jasmin quickly tag her out.
" Kala out" said the voice.
Popo is having a hard time fighting Nana because she can grow big and small. Popo ran as fast as he can but he can't since he is small. Nana shrink at the size of an atom and landed on his sheild.
" where are you Nana?" Said Popo showing his cards.
" behind you" Popo turn around and saw Nana got his envelope.
" why you..." Popo froze.
" Popo out" said the voice.
Lonky tried to stay out of Karla's fist because she shooted out fire fist at him.
" there is nowhere to run now your prince" Lonky have no choice but to surrender. But as she want to take his envelope, he use his long arms and tag her out.
" Karla out" said the voice.
" now there is only Liu and Gia" said Lonky. The 3 boys and Jasmin ran to Liu and Gia.
" Liu what are you waiting for. Tag her out already" said Gai.
" um... Remember that you never likw to tag Miyo out? Well I'm now like that to her" said Liu. He let Gia take his envelope way and Liu froze.
" Liu out"
" you know that we won right?" Said Pala.
" yeah. I know" said Gia.
" so what have you two been doing?" Said Jasmin.
" nothing" lied Gia.
" common" said Lonky. Mya and Nana came and also want to hear the story.

Flashback

" so do you want to take my sheild way?" Said Liu.
" you know we were seppose to fight to get it"
" yeah but i want to make it fare to you" said Liu.
" your just doing this just to make me like you" said Gia.
" um... Yes. Ok then. I win but i will never fall for you" said Gia turning Liu's body around.

End of flashback

" the winner of todays game is the Running man team" said Dora in the announcer.

As they go back to the lobby, Jean and Nina found the person and the location of the girl.
" guys we found her and her team " said Jean. Nina's crystal necklace showed the location and it was showing the swamp.
To be continued...

Hey guys. Sorry i was late updating this. Is just that i don't have any Wifi in my phone. That pic is Miyo. I'm going to use her in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy.