Something weird is going on

They talked about what is going on.
" hey remember the last game where Mya can open the door?" Said Dora.
They nodded.
" well one of my robots came to look for her. But as she tried to open a few doors, some big robot start chasing her. Then she ended up in like a room. My robots tried to get in but it was locked" said Dora.
" then the next thing we know was that how can she open doors and how can she tag us back into the cage?" Said Jean.
" well i didn't see a weapon behind her" said Rema.
" is like she have a ring in her watch to open the doors and tag us back to the cage" said Popo. Then Liu and Jean called someone. Withen in a minute, that person was at the door. It was Lilith.
" guys I've been searching through the internet and you know about Mala and Beatrix right?" Said Lilith showing them.
" yeah?" Said Gai.
" well according to this they escape but i don't know how but they left a pinkish red gem. And i saw that person. I remember him. Charming Gold was the one who busted them out" said Lilith.
" maybe the girls might be brain wash my them still" said Zai.
" yeah" said Woo. " i know a person that is fast to find out" they all looked at him. A minute later a wolf came in.

" Guys meet my pen pall friend, Zuran

" Guys meet my pen pall friend, Zuran. He can run really fast and sences his oppoment and his also from your tribe , Dora" said Woo.
" my pal said you guys need my help. Ok so last night i saw Beatrix and her buddys. I tried to catch her but all of a sudden a pinkish red explotion burst. I lost track of them" said Zuran.
" it's ok. Quick question how did you two know each other?" Said Liu.
" we used to text each other all the time when you go to the champion ship" said Zuran.
" ok. But if we ask the girls they will know what they are up to and they might get angry with my sister" said Miyo. 
" unless they already told someone and that someone is their students" said Mai. They all looked at him.
" little bro. Eventhough you are the youngest, you are the smartest" said Jai. Later on, they went to all of the Running girls students.
" look i can't tell you ok!?" Said Gene.

But no one want to tell them.
" ok. We're screwed" said Alto.
" wait the only way for them to make them tell us if there was a person with a soft heart and is soft boild to tell us" said Pai.
" meaning?" Said Popo.
" i mean the girl that has a nice voice" said Pai. They all shoved their sholders.
" the ONE that is from the Giraffe tribe" said Pai. They all still don't get it.
" I'm talking about Lina. She's the girl with a soft heart and a soft boild egg and have a nice voice. She can tell us" said Pai.
" oooh" they all said. They ran to her room.
When they go in they saw Pheobe and Nina there. They quickly got out.
" Lina what ia going on with them and what did they told you?" Said Kuku.
" nothing" said Lina.
" common Lina you can't keep it i know it" said Pai.
" I'm sorry Master Pai but I can't tell you" said Lina.
" ugh! This is useless. Pheobe and Nina might put a spell on her to not make her talk the truth" said Miyo.
" ok Lina. We will do this the easy way..." Rema showed her claws. " or the hard way" Lina gulped.
After a few moments, Lina was now tied on a chair.
" Lina please tell us what's going on" said Jean.
" i can't" said Lina. Then two girls came in. It was Beula and Airi.

The purple is Beula the brown is Airi

" hey what's going on here?" Said Beula.
" and why is Lina tied up on a chair?" Said Airi.
" well we notice that thr girls are keeping something from us and we want to know what and why so we tried to ask their students but no one wants to tell us so we choose Lina since she is soft boiled" said Liu. That made Beula blush.
" hey just let Lina go and we will solve this together since she doesn't want to talk" said Airi. Rema scratch the rope to let go of Lina.
" look guys if we want to know what's going on we can't put so much preasher on someone else" said Beula. Then they saw Gia walk pass by.
" uh oh" said Gia.
" get her!" Said Mekhan. Gia ran as fast as she can.
" guys i really need help here! " said Gia in her watch. The Running Girls came out of their room.
" guys we have to slow them down" said Nina.
" got you covered" said Nana. She shrink in a size of an ant. She ran to them.
" but she can't fight them. They are bigger then her. Why can't she grow big?" Said Heather.
" because me and Nina found out that eventhough Nana shrink it will give her a 20 man punch and kick. If you grow big, you will feel tried because it needs to use alot of enegry and you will pass out for about 3 days" said Kala.
Nana punch the Running man so hard that some of then stop chasing then. Sean and Liu kept on chasing them. Nana ran with them.
" guys how am i seppose to run when I'm this short?!" Said Nana running fast.
" here we made this. This shoe will make you run fast and it is sound proff" said Jasmin passing to her. Nana felt she ran for a merathon.
" Girls wait we want to know what are you up to!" Said Sean.
" stufi fire" said Nina. It made them fall and they lost them.
" ok. Looks like we will do this the hard way then" said Alto.
" no. I think i know what they are up to but why can't i read their minds. Is like i can't harm them or read their minds even predict the future from them" said Rose.
" it's ok. Just leave them. I really hope they aren't going to the bad side instead" said Gai. They looked at each other.

Hey guys. How do you like this chapter so far? I really hope you like it. Beula and Airi is requsted by MikaylaCamesa so most of the credits goes to her. See you all later! Bye!