𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟

The darkest place is within the mind

Name: Georgia Kathleen McKay

Nickname: Georgie

Gender: Female

Age: (Depends on RP)

Sexuality: Straight

Birthday: February 12th

Blood status: Half-blood

Era: Any era

Personality:
Georgia is very quiet and antisocial, when she does talk it's barely more than a whisper. She tries to stay in the background, not draw attention to herself. She's always messing with something or bouncing her leg up and down, sometimes even looking back and forth very quickly as if checking for danger. These habits come from her Anxiety disorder and ADHD. She's very closed off and doesn't talk to anyone. It takes a lot to get her to open up. She's always wide awake and aware of her surroundings. She adores animals and creatures of any sort and is viewed as quite weird by most. She can often be found in the forbidden forest (yes she knows it's forbidden) dancing, talking to some odd creature or sometimes just sitting, staring up at the sky, deep in thought. You'll also find that her lips are very chapped and sometimes shredded, as she tends to bite them when nervous, which is often. Underneath all that she is very kind and caring and overall quite fun to be around. She is also smart and has a brain for numbers but she never speaks up in class. She also loves to dance. It's a passion of hers she's had since she was a little girl. Mostly Irish dance, the dance many people who come from her country do. She always has a pair of shoes in her bag or she just dances barefoot, and that's another reason besides her ADHD that she's so fidgety. She's always tapping out dance steps with her legs or hands and making up new ones in her head.

Appearance:
Blond hair of medium length that she always has pulled up in some form of messy bun, sometimes sticks her wand in it, Hazel eyes, lots of freckles, pretty average height, mostly fair skin, small birthmark in the general shape of a clover behind her left ear, the 'stem' curling around her earlobe

Appearance:Blond hair of medium length that she always has pulled up in some form of messy bun, sometimes sticks her wand in it, Hazel eyes, lots of freckles, pretty average height, mostly fair skin, small birthmark in the general shape of a clove...