overrated.

just request and i'll add you on , though you will be removed if your username is no longer in use. but you can always apply again !

lovers
( 0 / 4 )

do you like acis ? does he like you back ? does he want to take you out on dates or vice versa ? he prefers to spend all of his time with you , cuddle , kiss , maybe even please you. . seeing you is the highlight of his day , he will do anything to make you smile constantly. ( you must have a previous emotional bond with him in order to fill this role ).

friends
( 0 / unlimited )

does deadbeat mess with you every time he sees you ? is he an asshole ? does he treat you with respect ? deadbeat loves to spout out tricky riddles and chooses you to be his test subject.

best friends
( 0 / 3 )

has acis told you his real name ? does he make up cute nicknames for you ? did he show you his pussy ? ( dirty minded kiddo , his cat , snider ). you are his ride or die , he's offered to erase you from the government's eyes multiple times.

parental figures
( 0 / 2 )

has acis told you his deepest darkest secrets ? do you accept that fact that he may or may not know everything about you ? acis trusts you with his life , you know him as ' acey ' and ' little shit '. every once in a while he comes to your house to lay low and eat all your snacks.

friends with benefits
( 0 / 7 )

are you and deadbeat's contacts labeled as ' booty call ' ? do you share kinks and late night calls ? does he wanna bang you up against every surface ( or vice versa ) ? is a downright dog 24/7 ? you always help him fall asleep after a tough day , he values that.

sworn enemies
( 0 / unlimited )

does deadbeat want to stab you ? does he do everything in his path to make your life difficult ? you have made a lasting impression on deadbeat . he hates you with every ounce of emotion in his body. there is no coming back from what you did.

acquaintances
( 0 / unlimited )

you know deadbeat , you've seen him around a few times. you've been hacked by him. even though he knows things about you , you know little to nothing about him.

government
( 0 / unlimited )

do you try to trace deadbeat ? are you struggling to find him unless he wants to be found by you ? you are doing everything you can to get this guy caught , but he's a wiggly little worm. . .