Chapter Twenty-Four: WHAT?

*looks at cover and spits out water* WHAT?!?! ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED THIS STORY??? Wow that's just wow. Um I didn't expect that to happen. This has never happened to me before... Thank you guys so much for reading/viewing!!!! I hope you have been enjoying this so far and I hope I can live up to your expectations. The characters, by the way, just told me to tell you that they're enjoying your comments and to tell you that they're overjoyed for so many of you reading their story. 

Starscream's Profile: 

      I don't know why or what happened. First, I attacked Prima. Now I'm in Maximo's room who is still smiling. I guess he and Prima don't get alone. Actually, does anyone get along with him?      

     " Umm, I have a question Leige Maximo." I then said to the Prime.

      " Shoot. And call me Maximo." He said with a grin, he wasn't scary and that made me relax.

       " How did I get here?" I asked, that question bothered me A LOT. 

        " All of us can bring mortals here by using our powers, but it's against the rules because of....reasons." Maximo said with a shudder.

           " Fangirls?" I asked with a knowing look.

               " Just all fans in general and...darker reasons." Maximo said with another shudder.

        I decided not to press. 

               " What about Primus? I thought you were his kids, if you're not then who is he??"

           " Oh, he's our uncle. If you want a tan go over to his place. Just have ULTRA ANTI-PRIMUS SUNGLASSES on when you go. If you don't well...a few have gone blind..." Maximo said with a frown. 

             " Okay." We sat in a comfortable silence for a while until we heard screaming in the hall.

              " VECTOR!!!" A voice screamed.

                We opened the door to see a grinning Vector run by with a furious bright pink Megatronus chasing him. Maximo held back laughing as then ran out of sight. A few chuckles escaped me myself. Who knew the Primes had pranksters? 

Megatron's Profile:  

                   I paced around my room with Soundwave watching me. I had to find a way to save my son...again! I just couldn't rap my helm around the fact that Unicron was involved! What did he want?!?! I could only hope that the Autobots didn't know....

Optimus Prime: 

                 I shook my head. My brother SHOULD REALLY not drop his shields when ever he's stressed and didn't want me to know. I had a feeling, however, why Unicron kidnapped Starscream. It probably was a way to control Megatron into doing his biding. It went under his personality perfectly!

Thanks guys for reading this chapter and I have something to ask. Inthe next chapter do you want...

A. Primus's Apperance

Or

B. Laser tag fight between Starscream, the Primes, and Unicron

Vote in the comments below! Stay cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌️