Chapter Forty Eight: Ready.....Set....GO!!!!!

Soundwave's Profile:

  Shockwave's face appeared on the monitor this morning. He demanded for the Royal Family, again, but this time Father and I had had enough.

  " Shockwave. If you don't stop talking me and Soundwave won't come." That got Shockwave to shut up.

  I'm kind of worried that craziness is in my CNA now. Also, how will Sh-er Sire take all this. AND WHAT DO I CALL MEGATRON NOW??? I took a deep breath in and held my older brother tight to my chest. I didn't care if Shockwave was indeed my sire. Starscream would always be my brother.

  The Autobots groundbridged the three of us out to a location Shockwave had sent. Vechions picked us up and now we're here. I'm standing outside my sire's lab with Starscream getting back to his teenage form. It only took a shot, which in all took sixty minutes, and Starscream was now changing back to his normal form.

  I saw Sire by his computers and decided to take my chance while I still had it. Silently, I walked up to him and taped onto his shoulder pad. He turned around annoyed but not angry.

  " Something was found out when I was at the Autobot Base." Great job me. I make it seem like an assignment. GGGRREEEAAATTTT.

  " Oh? What is that? Are did you find logical to interrupt me?!" He really can't go a minute without saying something with logic in it.

  " Shockwave....is....my..." WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO SAY????

  " Spit it out young prince!" Shockwave said, turning angry.

  " Shockwaveyou'remysire." There I got it out now.

  " What did you say young one?" Shockwave said awfully confused.

  ARE YOU SERIOUS SHOCKWAVE?!?! I was about to yell when I heard a groan. Both me and my sire turned to see Starscream sitting up rubbing his helm. Darting over, I almost tackled Starscream to the ground when I hugged him.

  " Hey. Easy bro you're going to knock us both off the berth!" I smiled and almost purred in happiness as he rubbed my helm.

Shockwave's Profile:

  I watched the two princes in shock. D-did Soundwave mean what he said? Is he my sparkling? The moment the two princes, maybe prince, left I got onto my computer and compared our CNA. I stared up at the screen for I don't know how long I was in shock. It was a match.

Arcee's Profile:

  A few moments ago an Autobot life signature appeared onto the screen. The mechs, except Ratchet, went out to see who it was. Me you may ask? Was getting another talk from Ratchet about me and Starscream's relationship.

  Suddenly the groundbridge opened again and in walked our team...and ALPHA TRION?? Something inside me was both shocked but not surprised. A. T. was known to survive the impossible.

  " Hello Ratchet! It is good to see you!" Alpha Trion said. " And you too Arcee."

  Both me and Ratched nodded. Alpha Trion was a good mech and had nearly lost everything just to help the Autobots. He had the same power as Optimus and was very a strong warrior.

  " How on Cybertron did you guys find Alpha Trion?!" Ratchet exploded suddenly.

  " There had been a third stasis pod. In the battle we had been so wrapped up we didn't notice it fly overhead, apparently neither did the Decepticons." I nodded in understanding as did Ratchet at what Optimus had said.

  Our third mistake was to not question how we missed something so big in a battle where you're the most aware. We should of seen it.

  All of a sudden something appeared on the monitor. " By the allspark!" Someone said, I wasn't paying any attention.