Ezra's Choice Part 1

Sabine pov.
I ran down the ramp and saw ezra at his ship. He was putting his stuff on his ship. I ran to him calling out his name. EZRA!!! I yelled. He look at me in disappointment and went on packing. I ran up to him grab his arm. Ezra what are you doing? Leaving I know where I'm not wanted. He said. What you mean? You are wanted here. Yeah but not someone who hate me and lives a cross the hallway from me. Ezra I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt me.

Oh sure save it sabine. You made your words very clearly. You wish I didn't meet you or the crew and that I never existed. So I'm doing you a favour. I'm leaving you and making myself disappear forever. It like I never existed. He tried to go up the ramp but I grab his arm. Please don't go ezra. I need you. I already saw my life without you being here. I don't want to see again. I said sobbing. What are you talking about? I didn't go anywhere. Yes you did. Listen I made two wishes that you never met us and that you never exist. I made a huge  mistake. I didn't know what I had until I lost you.

You know something tells me your telling the truth but I don't what to believe now. You hurt my feelings when you said those words. No friend would ever say that. So we were never friends then. Good bye sabine. No please don't.... But I cut when everything freeze. No one on the base was moving. Me and ezra were the only one moving. Sabine what's going on? Ezra ask. I don't. I do. A voice said and we look behind us and saw it was that bendu guy.

Ezra pov.
I look in the sky and saw bendu. Bendu what are you doing here? I ask. Ah the better question is why am I here ezra bridger jedi knight. He said. Ok so why are you here? Because of this mandalorian girl. What does this have to do with her? She's telling you the truth and you won't believe her. Wait sabine actually did wish me away! Yes and but now your being a jerk and she's trying to apologize for it. Why should I be? She wish me away. Yes but if you don't appreciate her apology. I'll reverse the wish and you will never exist again.

WHAT!!! We both yelled. Yes she went many things to get you back but when she does. You treat her like she's a enemy from the empire. What would you do? I would have forgiven her. What would happen if I don't forgive her? You won't be born. You will be wipe out of everyone members including you sabine. The love you have for the boy will be lost. The picture with ezra gone. Along with all his stuff. Ezra bridger the boy who never existed and never will if he doesn't forgive you.

So ezra what will it be. Forgive sabine or never exist. Bendu said as I started to think.