my love, my life | j. saltzman

STATUS: Available !  (*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

STATUS: Available ! (*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

STATUS: Available !  (*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE:* My Love, My Life

FILM/TV SHOW: The Originals + Legacies

TIMELINE: S5 TO + S1 Legacies

CHARACTERS NAME:* Cynthia 'Cindy' Kieran O'Connell Mikaelson

SPEICES:* tribrid [not as powerful as Hope because 1/4 human, 1/4 vampire, 1/4 werewolf, 1/4 witch]

LOVE INTEREST: Josette Saltzman

FACECLAIM:* Kiernan Shipka

SUMMARY.

[Cynthia's pov]

The first hour of my life was the only perfect one I got. From day one my life was hit by grenade, all plans my parents had for my future were shattered that fateful Christmas Eve. Only an hour after my birth it was revieled my dads psycho ex had compeled my mother to kill herself once she had given birth to me and was in the her happiest moment.
My mother wasn't alive, or undead, much longer before she was gone for good. The first five years of my life I can only remember it ever being aunt Hayley, my sister Hope, and I. Though aunt Hayley is only Hope's mother, she was really the only mother figure I was ever given. Me and Hope were really close those first few years. I looked up to my big sister, still do. When our family was finally whole again, and I met my father for what might as well have been the first time, everything was perfect.
Once our family was under attacked by the Hollow which in the end broke us apart once again, my relasonship with my sister was never the same. I think she envied me, she was hated the fact the hollow had sent after her and her alone and not me. Even though neither of us got to see our father for the next seven years because of it.
Even if the Hollow hadn't wanted me originally, any time I was near my father after that, bad things would happen. Though I was not as powerful as Hope, I still was powerful and the Hollow wanted power no matter where they got it.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
~ Daughter of Cami O'Connell and Niklaus Mikaelson
~ Younger by two years half sister of Hope Mikaelson

IMPORTANT NOTES
- Age 13 Season 5 of The Originals
- Age 15 as of Season 1 of Legacies
- If you do both season 5 and Legacies as seprate books I would suggest using 'My Love' and'My Life' as seprate book titles
'My Life' would be best for Season 5 of The Originals because its the story of Cynthia's life
'My Love' would br best for Season 1 of Legacies because it is when the real love story begins.