SUMMER TIME

(My outfit above)

Beep beep beep...beep beep be- I groan and slam my hand on my alarm clock. 10:30 am. I get up out of bed and run into my closet grabbing my outfit for today. Walking into the bathroom I do my morning routine. After changing and everything I unplug my phone from the charger and race downstairs. "Hey Daddy." I day kissing my dad's cheek. My dad is very young to be a dad. He is 19. My mom is 18. I have a son but I'm 16 and he is 2. He already knows how to write cursive read big words and a lot more.

"Alissa sissy can you help me?" Carson says. My heart drops when he calls me sissy. I walk over to him and pull his T-Shirt over his head. "Now go get your sister" (his aunt even though she's very young. Sophia is her name she is 8.) "Okay Alissa." He says running upstairs. 5 minutes later Sophia and Carson come downstairs holding hands. They are so cute. "Okay bye daddy tell momma I said bye okay?!" I say kissing my dad's cheek. He nods and I pick up Carson and tell Sophia to follow me. I buckle the kids in the back of my Diamond Gold Lamborghini.

20 minutes later I arrive at my best friend's house

20 minutes later I arrive at my best friend's house. Unbuckling the kids I grab them and bring them inside of my boy best friend Tyler's house. Walking inside Lydia (Tyler's sister) , Carson and Sophia walk upstairs to go get in their swimsuits. Today we are going to the beach. Tyler comes down stairs and runs to me engulfing me in a hug and a kiss in the head. I squirm out of his hold and go upstairs to change into my swimsuit. 

(My swim suit

(My swim suit.). Walking back down stairs I see the rest of my friends here. I run to Sammy my sister from another mister.

"LETS HIT THE BEACH BITCHES." Sammy yells causing all of us to yell and climb into my truck. (Yes we are country people living in Florida.)

I pull into the beach and everyone runs into the water

I pull into the beach and everyone runs into the water. I laugh and look to my left I see an empty spot. I grab everyone's things and lock my truck. Walking over to the spot I hear wolf whistles from guys which makes me roll my eyes. Setting the stuff down I take in the scenery of the beach.

My thoughts were interrupted when a football went 20mph flying to me

My thoughts were interrupted when a football went 20mph flying to me. I caught the ball in mid air and turned around to see a VERY VERY hot guy running towards me. I wave and hand him the ball. "Nice catch. Wanna come play football with us?" He ask me while checking me out. I snapped my fingers "eyes up here. And I can't I'm with family and friends.!" I say pointing to my family and friends. "But we can play soccer and volleyball. Come help me unload things from my car please?" I ask him. His friends come over and we tell them what we're gonna do. We walk to my truck. I can hear them whispering things like 'shes probably got an ugly beat up car' I stop at my truck and open the driver side door. They are looking away so I crank it up and rev the engine making a very loud sound. They turn to me with confused looks. I step out and say "gonna help me unload or stand there?" They all nod and the hot guy trys to touch the door "touch it and I will chop your dick off and shove it down your throat." I say. He gulps and I laugh. "I'm kidding I'm kidding." I say walking back down to the beach. Everyone comes over to me and takes a towel. "Well let's get to my place and eat. I say. They all nod. I turn to the boys and grab their attention. "Y'all are coming with us?" I ask they nod and climb in the bed of my truck. I crank it up and drive 500mph down the road. I can see them shaking with fear as the others laugh at them. They are used to me driving like this. I stop at my house and they follow me inside. What Carson says when I walk in the door makes me cry.  "Hi Mommy.," He says. I run and hug him. "How does he know I'm his mom?" I say to no one. My mom and dad walk out. "We did." They say. "Thanks I love y'all so much." I say hugging them. "No problem...anyways we're gonna go please don't destroy the house." They say. I nod And they walk out the door. "Are those your siblings to?"
Nathan asks.  Me and my friends and family burst out laughing we all fall over. The boys look confused. I sober up and. Tell them "no that was my mom and dad." I tell Nathan. He looks shocked than says "how old are they.?" I smile and say "my daddy is 19 and my momma is 18." He nods and we all go to my game room.

" He nods and we all go to my game room

That's my other truck

Next chapter coming