FUN TIME

Y'all HAVE to listen to that song.

I woke up in the middle of the night at 9:30 to knocking on the front door. I groaned and open the door suprises to see Nathan standing there with a little boy. I looked at his face confused and see it looked like he has been crying. "You okay Nathan?" I ask. He tries to answer but nothing comes out. I open the door and motion them to come in. They sit on the couch while I get them water. "Okay Nathan what's going on?" I ask sitting on the loveseat in front of him. "M-my dad tried to hit him and he kicked me in the rib and he kicked us out. The boys are asleep and I was wondering if we could stay the night here!?." He says his voice cracking and a tear strolls down his face. I go over there and hug him cooing in his ear. He puts his arms around my waist. "That's Cash my brother." He says still holding my waist and looking at the boy. I nod and tell them to follow me to empty rooms. I find a room that my son use to use but he got another one set up.

Cash's room for when he stays

Cash's room for when he stays. "Follow me Nathan." I say grabbing his hand leading him to my older brother Sam's room. "My room is across the hall if you need anything. This is my older brother Sam's room so please keep it clean...he's in the army he's been gone for 9 years." I say my voice breaking at the end. He hugs me and kisses my cheek. I walk out of the room and go to mine. J climb into bed and fall asleep.

Knock knock knock...knock knock knock. I open my room door to see Nathan with tears. I have never seen a teenage boy cry so much. "Here what's wrong Nathan?" I ask him. He tells me "I can't sleep." I bring him to my bed and lay him down "sleep in here." I say. He nods and I lay with him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I snuggle into him. "N-nathan." I say. He hums in response. "I have a crush on you. I mean uh I uh yeah uhm ahem I like u I really do I was won-" I got cut off my Nathans lips attacking mine. I kiss him back. I pull away for air and put my head on his chest. "Go to sleep tiger." He whsipers. That's all it takes. I fall asleep.

I wake up to an empty bed. "Morning babe." Nathan says walking in with new clothes on. I smile and lay back down. He chuckles and picks me up bridal style kissing my lips. I giggled as he sets me in my closet. "Get dressed were going out today." He says. I nod and put on cute outfit.

My outfit and hair do

My outfit and hair do. I walk downstairs and Nathan is practically eye raping me. "Beautiful as always." He says walking into the kitchen. My mom and dad look at use and quirk their eyebrows. My dad walks over to my and grabs me away from Nathan and hugs me. I Whimper "GIVE ME BACK TO MY BOO BOO BEAR DADDY." I say. Nathan laughs with my parents. My dad let's me go and I sit on Nathans lap on the bar stool. Ding donngggg . "I'll get it" I shout. I open the door and scream out to everyone"MOMMA DADDY SIS SAM IS HOM HES HOME OH MY GOD HES HOME." I yell. Everyone is at the door hugging Sam. "I'm back for good." He says. I walk towards him and slap him..HARD. "OW WHAT THE FUDGE ALISSA." He yells. I hug him and cry on his shoulder. "That was for not calling or writing." I say stepping back. "Someone else is here to see you Alissa." He says stepping to the side. I cry running into Joseph's arms. "There's my girlfriend." He says. I get off him and walk to Nathan. "You have been gone 8 years so I have moved on to this boy. His name is Nathan. I'm sorry Joseph." He looks down and Nathan holds me and kisses my cheek. "SHES MINE YOU HERE ME BOY? DO YOU?" Joseph yells in his face grabbing my arm VERY HARD THAT IT LEAVES A PURPLE BRUISE. "Joseph Carter Lee..let GO." I yell. He tightens his grip. I throw a right hook and hear his jaw pop. He let's go of my and I punch him again then knee him in the stomach. "I think it's time you leave." I say. He drives off. I go upstairs and hop in the shower. I feel arms circle around my waist "OH MY GOD NATHAN GET OUT." I yell. I turn around and see Lost. "NATHAN HELP ME." I yell. I feel him punch me and slam my head on the wall. The last thing I see is Nathan fighting Joseph before I black out.