10 -The accident

"Send Jisung's weapons back to the AQ, he's in cell 34 right?" Yuuko asked her assistant while taking notes in her new blue notepad, rushing from one ward to another she tried keeping track of all her recently injured patients. There has been a blood-churning attack to the spies and fighters who were sent on the recent mission - the military force found out about the plans the organisation made against the traffickers and a lot of the fighters got severely injured.

She hated how the government was trying to protect the traffickers - but if course if you had the money everything was ok. That's what the world turned into. Thats what this organisation was trying to stop.

"Yes his right arm is chained, there is no way he can escape" The girl in front of her answered. "Ok good job, take Sophie down there once she wakes up, don't chain her up though, she's fragile enough in her current state - I'm surprised the girl is still alive." Yuuko sent her orders down as she started assigning the medics their jobs. She was worried, Changbin and Chan were sent recently to check the premises and go to the the traffickers base to recover the weapons that they stole from us. Both are talented assassins but she didn't think Changbin was mentally in a good state currently.

During all the chaos, Sophie was escorted down to the cellars, both her and Jisung had to be kept isolated until further notice. The boss herself was suspecting the two assassins which she herself couldn't blame the lady to do so after all the racket the two immature children caused.

-

"And I have to share rooms... with him!!! Why!?" Katsu cried as she still tried to comprehend the worlds written on the board.

Roommates
Jeongin - Seungmin
Ok seems pretty decent, sad that Seungmin isn't with chan anymore, they were good roommates
Minho - Changbin
Well that's not gonna end well, these two do not get along
Yuuko - Haruno
The two new transfers, she knew Haruno from before but Yuuko was new. Lucky, not being in the drama.
Chan - Woojin
Pretty decent pair, both relatively chill

But the best one

... 

Hyunjin - Katsu

And of course neither Jisung nor Sophie were included. Of course. There were other pairings but nothing that Katsu really cared about.

"Who's bright idea was this! No I won't survive" Katsu cried as she faced reality.
"Do you know how arrogant and boring that dude is" Katsu sighed.
"I like Chan to be honest" Haruno responded with hearts in her eyes.
"Did I ask you about Chan!" Katsu shouted
"I'm here complaining about Hyunjin and you're talking about Chan" katsu retaliated.
"You'll be fine, he's not interested in you and you're not interested in him so you can be roommates with benefits" haruno advised.
"What... Hell no! I'm putting a divider between the room and what the heck haruno, here I thought you'd understand me" katsu sighed.

"Hey katsu... you know Chan" Haruno started...
"Don't think about it Haruno" katsu looked dead into her eyes.
"Ok ok don't kill me, I need to go take that Sophie girl down to the cell anyways" she said as she stopped talking about chan.

Katsu was shocked. Cell?

If Sophie was being put into isolation, she was sure that Jisung would too.  The isolation centres are deep within the organisation in another building, they are not guarded properly but have high security.

-

"Make sure to report back once she wakes up" Haruno told the guard as she locked the bared door making sure the security encryption was on. "I cant believe it, Katsu betrayed me... and now you too." Haruno heard Jisung say in disgust, she knew he couldn't see, he must have recognised her voice.