20 - Locked Identity

Someone help me with my bias problems. TT completely off topic but I'm into the Boyz and they are all wrecking. Especially Hwall and Kevin.

Anyhow, I finally found some time between my lessons to finally go back to this story so I hope you enjoy. And if anything doesn't make sense do ask :)

-

Changbin stopped.
Why would Felix hide something from him?
To be completely honest, he had no idea what he may have forgotten, however he did know the fact that something in his head and heart was missing- locked even, chained down in the deaths of his mind. As if the pieces of a puzzle have been drained of its colour making it impossible to put together.

There were factors he saw that didn't add up with Felix's story.
As a matter of fact, Changbin recalled very vividly that Yuuko declared that Katsu was dead yet she is alive and breathing.
Same goes for him, Changbin recalled that he died, along with Chan - Felix said that they got injured during the mission, even though he recalled the event, and theoretically the story made sense; Changbin still noticed something off though - he had no injuries that would be a result of a mission of that rank. So lets say that Felix did, as a matter of fact tell the truth.

Then why did he have a fresh injury on his wrist?

In reality, that was what made him realise that something was off. He (according to Felix) was injured in a fight along with Chan in an enemy base.
Ok sounds reasonable.
But Changbin recalled that the two were cornered - they are not close up fighters, assassins need to to plan ahead - especially ones like Changbin, Chan and Hyunjin. They are not the type of assassins that would be able to fend off a storm of enemy soldiers. In fact the organisation only had maybe two or three assassins that would actually be able to do close range fights - Felix being one of them (even though he transferred to the research department).

"So are you going to tell me what's going on or am I going to have to figure this out myself" Changbin asked,
"I already told you that I can't - please respect my decision." Felix responded hoping that Changbin would stop trying to find out. Changbin nodded. Felix breathed out, relieved that he stopped questioning.

"Fine, oh by the way I forgot to tell you that you are on duty today." Changbin smiled as he patted the younger on the shoulder.

Grunting, Felix pouted - being on duty was his least favourite part of being here.

He did miss it though.

Thinking of this, Felix recalled his sister.
Did he have the right to laugh and be happy when she was suffering?

Of course he didn't and he won't. He doesn't deserve to be happy - not yet.
There was still determination in Felix, he refused to let go until he got his sister out of that building safe.

"Well Felix, good luck staying put there for 7 hours, I shall go and complete a mission." Changbin informed, polishing his throwing knives in the process (they can't ever be too shiny).
"Wait you're going without me!" Felix shook his head as he came back to reality. Changbin not being here meant that he was one to one with his own thoughts and memories. Downing in the train of thoughts, recalling every event again.

Right now Felix really didn't want to be left alone, but then again - solitude is what he deserved.

"Oh I always go solo, actually I think I did have a partner recently... who was it though... Minho?"

Changbin thought, he genuinely has forgotten about Sophie.
Of course, Felix knew this would happen - it shouldn't shock him.
"You still have Jisung around or something, and Chan should be back anyways. You'll be fine." Changbin left with that.