Chapter 6

-Happy pov-

I woke up with Toothless and Lushi by my side. I slowly got up making sure not to make any noise. I walked to the window and changed into my human form. I flew out the window to my home with Natsu.

I saw Lisanna walking out of the guild and I flew quickly, so that she wouldn't notice me.

I flew down towards the clearing of where our house was. I opened and closed the door. I saw Natsu by the fire place eating some fire. He looked at me with a brow raised.

"I was at Lucy's apartment. I slept their." I say as I sit next to him and warm my hands. He nods.

"Did you smell any chaos?" He asked.

I shake my head. "It was like you said. It just disappeared. It doesn't make since. I think that it's because of the seal." I say as I look at Natsu.

Natsu nods with a hand on his chin. "But why would they? And who put it on her? And does she know about it?"

I shake my head. "I don't think she knows about it. She didn't really know that she had hit you either. She was confused."

I see Natsu make a weird face. "I remember in the middle of the fight after my dragon side took over. That she had her eyes closed, and it was like something took over her. That was when the chaos around her spiked." He said slowly.

I nod remembering. "We need to keep a close eye on Mom." I say. Then I freeze realizing that I just called Lushi my Mom.

Natsu looked at me and then shakes his head. "Happy." He says.

"She is like a mom." I say.

He sighs. "Go to bed."

I nod and go to my room.

-Natsu pov-

"We need to keep a close eye on Mom."

"Happy." I look at Happy and shake my head, about to reject the idea of being with her.

"She is like a Mom." He says.

I sigh. "Go to bed."

And then he walked to his room. I walk to my hammock and lay down, slightly swinging. I stare at the ceiling think of what could have happened.

'She closed her eye's, and then sent a wave of fire at everyone. That was also when the chaos spiked. And the level of chaos could have been the reason why the seal closed off the chaos.'

I turn to the side and look out the window.

'I need her chaos, but I need it to be stable. So that when I'm in battle, I could easily eat some of her chaos and her flames from Toothless. But how can I break the seal? And how can the seal be so strong? '

I sit back up and scratch my head.

'How long has she had the chaos? Happy says that she doesn't know much. So that says that she doesn't know about her chaotic side.'

I get up and put on my sandals.
'Might as well go and check on her.'

And I leave and close the door behind me. I continue to think as I walk.

' The seal has probably been weakened a little bit. But it could be at a normal strength if it was re applied. But if what Happy said is true, then she doesn't know that she is re applying it. But what could it be? '

I sniff the air and look at a building next to me and see an open window. I climb the tree next to the building, and look in the window. I jump to the window once I see Lucy. I sniff again.