THE OLD ONES WERE

Y/N POV

Today was just another summer day as it has been for the past 4 years every year during summer I get extra worse beatings, or to be more specific I get worse and more beatings during summer because thats when dad died. Not like that makes much of a change to the norm around this place I'am against my will to call my home, silver lining is that my friend Eve (fem Adam and she will not a genocidal crazy person in this). Then I heard

Mom(Kali[no shit]): BOY!! come down here this instant.

As I descended down the stairs Blake in a very rude manner bumps into me, while I was going down to meet "mother".

Mom: Boy your friend is here to see you (quietly [she won't save you for long boy])

Eve: Hey y/n (your also a faunus) hows it going?

y/n: You know pretty good what about you?

Eve: My dad wants us to spend more time together for some reason I over heard something about friends with benefits or something like that.

I blushed because I read some things Mom has and I know what that means.Then I tell her

Eve:(blushing madly): Next time I see my dad i'm going to kill him!

(voice):She will never help you!

(voice2): She will betray you, and she will leave you so accept the darkness and join us in the void

y/n(mind): Shut up i'm talking right now

Eve: So wanna play a bit? (in mind)[Hopefully i can confess to you when we are{you and her are about 6 and she has a crush on you} and then we can be more than friends]

y/n: Sur-

Blake: Hey! Mommy wants you (she's about 4 or so in this part)

I was wondering what Blake did this time to get me in trouble, I sighed and walked back to the kitchen and there mom had an odd happy expression on her face. The smile looked like she had a way to murder me without any repercussions.

mom: Hello guess what as of tomorrow you'll no longer be a Belladonna the court finally gave me the way to finally disown you, you little shit. You have tonight to get all the things you have your going tomorrow morning.

I figured it was going to happen sooner than later but that did not mean it didn't hurt.

y/n: Yes m-Mrs.Belladonna, I understand I will pack up now.

Kali(she's no longer your mom in your perspective): You better.

As I walked up the stairs to my room I started to think does it mater any more, I mean we all die and nothing we do will remain in the world after a couple generations even the people who are remembered will eventually be left in the dust bin off history. No it doesn't mater we are but children on the sea of knowledge and infinity, we have not travelled far and yet we think we are worthy enough to live in the tiny hovels. I started laughing the voices came back to laugh as well it was so funny I just figured out the meaning of the universe it is nothing there is truly nothing that maters, as I get the rope just to be sure in case the rope breaks I slit my wrist and the warm feeling of it down my arm is the exact opposite of the cold wind and air innsmouth. Wait where did that come from I never heard of a place called that but it matters little in the grander picture now is the time for me to die, I tie it on the beam in the roof and kick out the chair I used to support me and i hang as I smile and close my eyes I hear a cracking sound and then the world becomes black.

3 POV

After y/n fell down Kali sent Blake to see what he did this time.

Blake: HEY LOSER WHAT DID YOU DO MOMMY WANTS TO KNOW!!! Open up.

As she pushed open the door she saw him laying on the ground not moving an inch as she walked up she poked him telling him to wake up, but he did not move then she called Kali over.

Kali: What did he do thi- OH MY OUM!!!

She rushed to y/n not caring about what she said before, she was shocked that he would do such a thing, then she remembers the disownment that was what pushed him over the edge the final straw on the bed full of it.

Kali's mind: Dear Oum what have I done I pushed this bo- no my son to suicide

Blake: Mommy whats wrong? Why is the loser not moving?

Kali: Blake please go get Eve I think her dad thought her CPR so she can be a huntress and I'll tell you later, please just get Eve.

Blake: Ok mommy.

about 3 mins later

Blake: Hey Eve!

Eve: Hey Blake is your brother done talking to your mom?

Blake: Mommy sent me to get you something called CPR she wanted for some reason.(she's four and a half)

Eve: Why does she need me for CPR?

Blake: Something to do with my brother and how he isn't moving at all.

Eve: WHAT!! We have to be fast then.

about 5 hours later

Doctor: Mrs. Belladonna we have good and bad news which do you want to hear first?

Kali: The good please tell me my son is alright.

Doctor: We were able to get his vitals stable but that brings me to the bad news. Mrs. Belladonna your son is in a coma for who knows how long it will last.

Kali: NO please no. Why did I do it why did I do all those horrid things to my own son(in mind)

Back to y/n POV

Where am I why didn't I die I just don't want to live any more, when I open my eyes I see so many galaxy's as well as universe's I could not imagine it before but could at the same time. Then I heard something a voice.

???: Welcome Back Father.

Father? I'm only 6 but that voice it must be one of the voices I heard before.

y/n: Show yourself

What-what the heck was that I sounded different than before.

???: Oh father don't tell me you forgot about your only son Nyarlathotep. Then again you were really in character with that whole faunus thing so that is a good reason also I made you forget so you would not wake up until we figured out a way to awaken yo with out imploding the multiverse in the process.

What the hell was my son talking about and how did he do it without his siblings- AHHH, I- I remember now everything all things now I see it all for I am it all I am-

DEMONS UNITED: ALL HAIL AZATHOTH THE DAEMON-SULTAN, ALL HAIL AZATHOTH, ALL HAIL AZATHOTH.

end hope you liked it