THE OLD ONES SHALL BE

Blake: Brother what are you doing next to these monsters?!?!

Y/n: Monsters? They are my family I hope you show them respect.

Blake: Family?! No me and mom are your family not these, these monsters!

Y/n: Oh but they are my family as all are my dreams. 

Blake just looked in shock, for one she was ecstatic that her brother was awake and talking, but on the other hand she was freaking out. Because her brother is conversing with monsters that shouldn't exist for they defy all natural order of things in this world. But something was off, more so than the monsters, how did he know what she looked like? He has been in a coma for several years and only known her as a small child. But he somehow knew her the ver second she walked in, that should not have been possible.

Blake: How do you know?

Y/n: What?

Blake: How do you know I was Blake you have been in a coma since I was about 4, so how did you know who I am.

Y/n: As smart as I dreamt in my never ending slumber. Tell me Blake who's to judge what is real and not real?

Ruby: Not to interrupt on this family reunion, but what the fudge are those!!?!?!

Y/n: Oh you mean my family? Well then I'll tell you.(points to the faceless one) Thats Nyarlathotep, the one made of eye's and balls and unimaginable shape is Yog-Sothoth, The one made of henti and goat legs is Shub-Niggurath.(actual monster made by lovecraft don't hate me for it, he was racist and made the monster to reflect it. By no means am I trying to be racist it's just a creature in the mythos) 

Yang: For some reason that last name sounds like a racist thing, don't know why.

Y/n: The darkness in the corner is called the darkness, the pink mist thing is the nameless mist.

Weiss: Nameless mist? Why would anyone have that sort of name?

Y/n: She has no name, thats why she's called nameless mist.

Yang: That sounds a bit dumb if you don't mind me saying.

Wilbur: Grandma does mind.

Blake: AHHH!

Ruby: Hi Wilbur, Blake why are you on the roof?

Blake: He is a monster! I don't know what the problem is just my animal instincts telling me to run from him. 

Wilbur: Happens all the time trust me. Dog Faunus behave the worst around me.

Y/n: Well time to exit this bed and head onto beacon.

Weiss: Wait how do you know about beacon?

Y/n: To long to explain, alright guy's drop your nuts and move your but's.

Nyarlathotep: Drop our nut's? Ok then.(transforms into a loli) 

Ruby: Oh my Oum! your so cute I just want to hug you and feed you cookies all day!

Nyarlathotep: Let go of me!

later

On the bullhead all the others changed their appearance to blend in to beacon. Shub now looks like a goat faunus with horns on her head, Yog sothoth is a chameleon faunus not in skin but the eye's. Nameless mist and darkness look like normal teenage girls, Wilbur is well Wilbur. When they arrived at Beacon Cardin tried to pick on some of them for looking like a faunus but was quickly silenced by Y/n. When they made it to Osaris she was shocked that he knew of her yet has never met her before now.

Y/n: How about i'll join your school along with my entire posse if you agree that. One, we don't have to wear uniforms. Two, we can skip peter Port's class whenever we want to. Three, we can have a multi room that can fit all of us in it.

Osaris: That sounds like a deal.