Mommy is Cheating on Daddy?

Peyton's PoV

It was a normal day, birds chirping, the sun shining, and Daddy bringing breakfast in bed!

My name is Peyton Mackenzie Dragonheart, and I have three siblings. Two brothers,  and one sister. Their names are: Rosanna Caitlin Dragonheart, Logan Liam Dragonheart, and Virgil Antonio Dragonheart.

And our daddy, loves us soooooo much! But I can't say the same for our mom... she's always drunk, drinking, smoking, doing drugs, or doing something like that. She is always home, and when our daddy leaves us home alone with her, she locks me, Logan, and Rosanna in our room and hurts Virgil. I don't like it but she says not to tell Daddy or she'll do to me, Logan, or Rosanna (depends who tells dad) what she does to Virgil. 

I wanna tell daddy about what she does, but I'm scared that she will find out and hurt me.

One day, I wanted to ask my mommy why she was always doing these bad things, so I looked around the house for her. The one place I didn't check yet was hers and daddy's room.

I hea some noises from in there so I think she's there. 

"Mommy? What are you-" I froze.

Mommy was in her bed with a man laying next to her. They were both smoking. 

"MOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed, then ran to mine, Rosanna's, Logans, and Virgil's room and slammed the door behind me.

Logan was reading a book, Rosanna was coloring in a princess coloring book, and Virgil was asleep, until I came in. Then they all just stared at me.

"Peyton, what's wrong?" Logan said, as he put down his book and came up to me, putting his hand on my shoulder when he got to me.

"Mommy...... is cheating on daddy.." I whispered, but not quietly.

"What?! Oh! That's terrible! Our father must find out immediately!" Logan said, turning around, clenching one hand to a fist.

"Yeah! We have to tell him!" Rosanna said.

Virgil just went back to sleep. 

"VIRGIL!! GET UR BUTT OVER HERE PLEASE!!" Rosanna yelled and our mom walked in, holding a cigarette with the man who she was in the bed with.

"SHUT THE F**K UP SH*THEADS!!!" My mom yelled, then she grabbed me and pulled me away from my siblings into our kitchen. She placed me down in my chair and the man she was with sat down where daddy sits: right next to me.

"Let me go!!! DADDY!! WHERE IS MY FATHER?!?!"  I was screaming and crying. 

"Hush, child. All will be revealed soon..." the man said. When I saw his face closely, he had two different eye colors. Blue and yellow.

He got up and tied something around my face, covering my mouth so I couldn't speak.

I tried to yell and scream and cry for help, but the thing was too tight. It felt like it was getting tighter as I continued to scream for help.

Virgil's PoV 

In my dreams, the only things I saw were visions of my mom, dad, and siblings saying they hated me and that I was never meant to be born and that I was a mistake. 

I woke up to someone shaking me, vigorously, and saying "wake up!!!!!" 

"Virgil, please wake up." Logan said while Rosanna was shaking me.

I groaned and rolled to face the wall, only to have Rosanna and Logan both roll me over to face them.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled and then I felt an electric shock. 

"Ow! What was that?" I sat up.

"What?" Logan asked, tilting his head like a dog.

"Wait....." Rosanna said, then she poked both me and Logan. I felt another electric shock.

"What the heck?" Logan said, rubbing the spot that Rosanna poked him.

"Wait... do you-" Logan started

"Have electric powers?" I finished and Rosanna shrugged.

"I think so!" Rosanna said, with a smile.

"Cool." Logan said, almost staring at Rosanna.

"Where's Peyton?" I asked.

"Rosanna, why are you-" Logan paused, ignoring my question

"Why am I what?" Rosanna tilted her head in confusion.

"You're thinking about.......... Dad?" Logan finished, and Rosanna's eyes widened.

"H-how do you know that?" I asked

"He read my mind..." Rosanna said quietly, with a smile.

Great they both have powers...

"Virgil stop being sarcastic. I know you're jealous." Logan said, crossing his arms with a smirk.

Ugh.... great he read my mind.

"Darn right I did!" Logan smiled even wider.

"Stop reading my mind!!!" I yelled

"Let me be an individual Virgil Antonio Dragonheart!!" Logan screamed back

"SHUT UP!!" Rosanna screamed, and she poke shocked us both.

"Ow." 

Three seconds later, Rosanna was being attacked by two pillows, one a dark blue, and the other a very dark purple.

In an instant she fought back with her own very bright red pillow.

She was giggling, Logan was smiling, and then I sat down and took a break.

The next think I knew, a bright red pillow and a dark blue pillow were being thrown my way. I blocked the two other pillows with my own, and then crossed my arms, dropping my pillow when the other two pillows hit the floor.

"Guys!! Not fair." I grumped, sitting there. Cross legged, with my arms crossed, and an upset face.

"Cheer up Virge. That was fun. Admit it, you enjoyed it." Rosanna came over and sat on top of her pillow. Logan followed and sat on his own pillow.

"Nope. It wasn't fun, I didn't enjoy it and I will NOT be cheering up anytime soon, so deal with it." I said the last three words with a small smirk. 

"Let's go find Peyton." Rosanna said.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

Word count: 950